Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on August 25, 2010
Well, I should take responsibility for thinking that any wallet that is under $10 would be of quality, but I was specifically looking for one that held a certain amount of cards and had a magnetic clip on the outside - and this one did. When I received it, it was very flimsy and not what I had hoped to give my husband for our anniversary. I ended up going with a high-quality company and got what I paid for. BUT - this wallet arrived in good condition, as described! Everything about the transaction was great, but I just wanted something that was a bit more rugged. I passed it along to my teenage cousin, and it's great for him. Good price and practical... (again, I probably was asking too much when I was focusing on the features rather than the price - I should have been able to tell that it was not going to be top-of-the-line!) And although it said leather, it was very thin......
on May 1, 2014
I like the concept but I encountered a disaster. The magnetic money clip erased one of my credit cards. I wasn't sure this was happening so I tested an expired card on a credit card reader in my office before putting it in to this wallet. I was able to read it fine. Then I simulated the magnet slipping around in my pocket with the magnetic stripe on the credit card right behind the magnet separated by the leather. I then tried the test card on the reader terminal and it would no longer read. Problem verified. I don't use this any more but I could remove the magnet and tab and still use it.
on May 23, 2015
This item is exactly what I was looking for, and I am very impressed with it! I recently downgraded to a smaller purse, and my old wallet was too large to fit. However, this wallet is perfect! It is compact, yet still has plenty of room for all of my cards. Although it can't hold much, the change pouch is a nice feature as well.
on March 14, 2014
This wallet replaced another magnet money clip wallet that I had for 3 years. this one had enough slots for about 8-10 credit cards and is very well made. The ID holder is nice and big to present a drivers license. So far I love it.
on June 26, 2015
This is a great wallet! It starts in a very slim profile, with room to expand as needed. Here are the features: OUTSIDE - two card pockets (one with a window) and a magnetic money clip (which is plenty strong enough to grip through 8 or so folded bills), INSIDE - three card pockets (one with a window), a large card pocket, and a zipper pocket for change.

I'm able to carry my driver's license in the outside clear window pocket, my most-used credit and reward cards in the outside pocket behind the window pocket, a few business cards in the inside window pocket, my cash in the magnetic money clip, my credit cards in the 2 inside card slots, my membership/rewards cards in the large inside pocket, and any loose change handed back to me at the register in the zipper pocket.

All of this inside, and it's still less than 1.25" thick (total dimensions are close to 4.25" x 3.25" x 1.25").
on December 21, 2013
Having become accustom to this type of wallet for my husband, I was very glad to find the product and it works almost as good as my grandfather's. It is very slim, easy to handle and has good wear. I would recommend it for men who do not like "bulk" in their pockets and easy access to dollars without having to reveal the contents of the entire wallet.
on March 25, 2013
This wallet is exactly what I was looking for. I have had it for a month now and I am totally pleased. It has plenty of room for cards (I have 16) plus it has a snap closure that I was not aware of but am happy with. If it does not last very long (over a year) it is very affordable to replace. I would definitely recommend this item.
on December 6, 2010
I was looking for a bifold wallet for my front pocket and decided to give this one a try. It will easily hold 8 or 10 credit cards as well as driver license with no problems. However, I really didn't think the styling was appropriate for a man's wallet. I didn't care for the zippered pouch or the fact that the wallet closes with a snap. It seemed more like a small change purse for a lady's handbag than a man's wallet. Even though it is made of leather, the leather is thin and cheap. On the plus side, it isn't expensive and it does appear to be functional. It just wasn't right for me.
on May 17, 2013
The layout of this poket wallet is great. Its pockets have the room to keep credit cards without the usual struggle to get them out of a card slot. The one shortfall is the magnet on the money clip. Often when I retrieve the wallet from my pocket, my bills stay behind.
on April 7, 2014
Unbelievably perfect and I have to say this is the best wallet I've ever had. You can't feel it when it's in your back pocket and the money clip magnet is very strong just be mindful how you put it in your back pocket..