Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 13, 2011 10:02:41 PM PDT
they really should make one

Posted on Jun 16, 2011 5:55:50 PM PDT
Victus says:
That would be awesome. The only problem I see is the lack of characters like the other Lego series has. Marty was pretty much on his own throughout most of the films.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2011 7:55:28 PM PDT
if they do make it they will probbly have einstein come back and he'll be the 2nd player

Posted on Jul 25, 2011 9:45:46 AM PDT
D. Cogswell says:
I think they'd have enough characters. Especially if they do "future" marty, 50's marty, etc. Also, there is doc, his mom, dad, brothers, sisters, kids, biff and gang and that teacher who is bald (what was his name?). I think they could make enough. Alot of the other games just use the same character in duplication.

I actually wrote lego and tts and asked them to make a lego back to the future..and a lego buffy the vampire slayer, but that's a different story :)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2011 11:42:21 PM PDT
Oh...Lego Buffy would be great. That's one Lego should play with. :)

Posted on Oct 3, 2011 7:45:40 PM PDT
Eric Stevens says:
LEGO has a license for all of the current games as actual toys. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman, Harry Potter, and Pirates of the Caribbean are all current or past series. There is no compelling reason to make Back To The Future or Buffy LEGOs, so they certainly won't make a game.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2011 3:32:42 PM PDT
J. B. G. says:
Mr. Strickland...."slacker"

Posted on Nov 11, 2011 1:49:22 PM PST
How about a Lego "James Bond" game? They could have Lego versions of Connery, Moore, Brosnan, Dalton, et al., not to mention all the villains that could be unlocked. There's probably a whole bunch of licensing reasons why this game wouldn't happen, but I think it'd be a lot of fun!

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 8:38:49 AM PST
J. Graham says:
ya i agree, 007 would be the best LEGO franchise move ever....they'd release them in 3's so we'd get to play through all the movies over the course of a few game releases, but ensuring that we get long games, not the short levels that Batman and Indy had
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 13, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 7, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Nintendo Wii
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Nintendo Wii by Warner Bros (Nintendo Wii)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (170)