Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Sabbath Bloody Sabbath forum

Who do you like better 70s Judas Priest or 80s Iron Maiden?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 16, 2010 8:39:42 PM PDT
2 of my favorite bands playing my favorite Music. Priest has Sad Wings of Destiny, Sin After Sin, Stained Class, Killing Machine and my favorite Unleashed in the East. Maiden has Iron Maiden, Killers,Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Live After Death, Somewhere in Time, and 7th Son of a 7th Son. Classics all but which one do you like better?

Posted on Apr 14, 2011 3:44:56 PM PDT
I for one think Priest was better on Painkiller in the 90's, and here recently since their comback. So for the 2 choices here, I would go with Maiden in the 80's, after Killers.

Posted on Jul 2, 2013 1:43:41 PM PDT
Maiden .

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 1:02:35 PM PDT
I saw Iron maiden, Anthrax and Magadeath on one bill at the Long Beach arena in 1992.

I still have not regained my hearing. It was an interesting experiment though, heavy, heavy metal is not my thing but I did like Black Sabbath in High school. My parents thought i had crossed over to the dark side, dark side? me? I liked disco and funk too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 8:14:47 PM PDT
SUPERMAN says:
I will take 70s and 80s Priest!

Posted on Nov 2, 2014 4:13:47 AM PST
Not even close - Maiden all day, every day. And I love Priest.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 16, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath by Black Sabbath (Audio CD - 1990)
4.6 out of 5 stars (288)