Customer Discussions > Need for Speed: Most Wanted forum

Do you like open world racing games?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 20, 2012 6:25:11 PM PDT
Dan says:
I wanted to but this game because the gameplay at E3 looked great and I thought it would be amazing to take it on the go for my PS Vita. The problem is, I find open world racing games extremely boring and I found Burnout Paradise boring. The racing in this game looks intense and so does the crashes and I like Autolog. In the end, I think I will sell this game like I did with Burnout.

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 9:17:35 AM PDT
Kasaru says:
To be quite honest, I thought it looked more like Undercover than Most Wanted. And I personally like that. My favorite racing game ever is Undercover for PS3. It was complete garbage on PSP though. Carbon was great on PSP, and not too good on PS3. So, yeah, I am looking forward to this game, finally a legitimate racing game for the PSVita.

Posted on Jun 23, 2014 2:22:22 PM PDT
iamkoza says:
to answer the original question, no i dont like open world racing games... i want to race... not drive around a city looking for races.... give me a track if you want to throw ina few shortcuts go ahead... but I want to race not memorize a city... for me the best criterion game was burnout 3 on ps2.... nothing beats that game for pure racing fun
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 20, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 23, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Most Wanted by Electronic Arts (PlayStation Vita)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (171)