Is this likely to come in stock or is it sold out for good?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 11, 2012 8:22:09 PM PST
S. Koch says:
Does anyone know if they are still producing more of these or have they completely run out now? If I have to get a pre-owned copy I will, but it'd be nice to get a brand new one.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 10:07:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 23, 2012 10:03:46 PM PST
I got amazon to notify me if they'll be back in stock but I'm not sure. I think they might be sold out. I got a friend who has the jedi vault. I got the sith vault.

EDIT: They're sold out as they cancelled my order.

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 10:14:42 PM PST
J. Moran says:
i called around to my local BAM and got lucky ive not been able to find it anywhere else online or retail

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 6:57:53 PM PST
I have been searching around at a number of local chain book stores and online and honestly Amazon is your best bet. HOWEVER, I "purchased" one on Feb 25 of this year and it said it would not be delievered till at least March 7th to the 14th (I intially did 2-3 day shipping) and I just changed it to the free standard shipping (5-8 day shipping I think) and it said it will come somtime between the middle of May to the end of July. So yeah. Thankfully they won't bill me till it ships so thats a plus. Good luck finding one that isn't used and way over priced. I suggest buying one from Amazon now that way if they do get more you will already have a spot in line. May the force and alot of Luck be with us.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 3:32:30 PM PST
Hawks Fan says:
I had an order for one with the 2-5 month shipping time, ordered 1 or 2 weeks back. Today I receive a cancelation notice. None were listed being sold on Amazon. Suddenly they are again taking orders for 2-5 months out. I honestly think these are long gone and Amazon's inventory is just screwed up. Who knows though. Frustrating to say the least.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 3:40:20 PM PST
Yeah I just received a cancellation notice today as well. I am going to keep looking. My hope is with star wars 3d in theaters maybe around Christmas they will rerelease the vault addition. One can hope.

Posted on Mar 18, 2012 1:35:33 PM PDT
is this The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force [Vault Edition] available? i've already ordered this book, but.. it takes 2-5 month to delivery? (-___-)''

Posted on Mar 18, 2012 1:46:28 PM PDT
I do not think it is in stock at all actually. From what I understand you can place a order for it but a month or so later you will get a email saying its no longer in stock and your order has been canceled. Happened to me. But if you do happen to get it let us know!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2012 1:52:20 PM PDT
*sigh* this is saaaaad.... thanks for reply. :)

Posted on Mar 18, 2012 1:53:28 PM PDT
Indeed it is. And your welcome.

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 10:45:33 PM PDT
everyone! the Jedi Path Vault edition is now in STOCK!! i repeat, it is in STOCK!

thank you... ;D

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 11:00:21 PM PDT
Go go go!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force [Vault Edition]
The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force [Vault Edition] by Daniel Wallace (Hardcover - September 28, 2010)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (459)