Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > I Am Not A Human Being forum

lil wayne vs eminem who would win!?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 19, 2010 9:04:14 PM PDT
Darth Bane says:
lil wayne vs eminem who would win!?

Posted on Sep 21, 2010 3:34:40 PM PDT
kanye :problem?:

Posted on Sep 24, 2010 6:47:16 PM PDT
This kid and i have been arguing about this I say eminem he says Wayne whos right lol. So Pshched for his new album I am not a human being

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 7:07:27 AM PDT
Ph0lly says:
It depends if you want the rhymes to make any kind of sense it would easily be Eminem. Wayne isn't as talented as people try to make him out to be. Why do you think he releases so many mixtapes, that's junk that wasn't good enough to make it on a real album but it can't just go to waste. I like Wayne and own all of his albums except the dreadful Rebirth but he's not even close to the best ever.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 7:25:48 AM PDT
Darth Bane says:
people say on best buys website say that lil waynes writes better lyrics than eminem and that he changed rap and hip hop music they even assume hes the best rapper alive

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 10:37:30 AM PDT
Ph0lly says:
He doesn't write anything, he basically freestyles everything and I'm assuming he uses all the crap not good enough for a real album to put on mixtapes. And he hasn't done anything to change rap and hip hop music, he does try different things but he hasn't done anything original except what he did with Rebirth but we all know how that turned out. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and music is very subjective but as far as lyrics he's not even in the top 5 much less the best.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 10:53:40 AM PDT
Darth Bane says:
why are lil wayne fans soo crazed and pyscho

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 11:23:06 AM PDT
Ph0lly says:
Didn't know they were, seems like an unfair generalization to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 11:24:44 AM PDT
Darth Bane says:
iv met people who claimed lil waynes rebirth album is better than any heavy metal bands i listen to or metal albums that i own

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 2:14:18 PM PDT
Ph0lly says:
They obviously don't listen to metal then, any true metal fan would NEVER say that. Listen to the samples for Rebirth and see what you think about it, it's not good and there's nothing metal about it. If you're looking for metal you need to look somewhere else. The people you're talking to are either idiots or just don't know what good music is yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 2:22:29 PM PDT
Darth Bane says:
when i got into high school i met this lil wayne fan and he thinks hes a true gangster for listening to him he told me metallica are horrible musicians and he even called metallicas dead bassist cliff burton untalented piece of you know what i told him how i found out that lil wayne uses ghostwriters for his music lil wayne is one terrible musician and he and his friends jumped me just because i said dave mustaine of megadeth blows lil wayne outta the water yes dave mustaine the guy who created the band megadeth

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 2:52:28 PM PDT
Ph0lly says:
I know who Dave is :D Sounds like you need to find some new friends to hang around and the Lil Wayne fan is just another poser. I could introduce him to some real gangsters, he'd be crying home to momma in no time. I'm not sure how this turned into a metal discussion but if that's what you're looking for some other bands you could check out are Dethklok, Slayer and Pantera. If you want something a bit lighter check out Disturbed, Killswitch Engage and Fozzy. These are some of my favorite bands for that type of music.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 3:46:47 PM PDT
Darth Bane says:
did you know all lil wayne fans do not know how to type correctly here is one example on best buys website one lil wayne fan types lil waynes name like this lil w@yn3

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2010 5:46:05 PM PDT
G says:
Are you out of your mind kid? Im not the biggest Lil Wayne fan in the world, but even I realize what he has made hip hop into. He hasn't done anything original? Obviously youve never even heard of Lil Wayne.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2010 5:47:49 PM PDT
Darth Bane says:
lil wayne is unorginial compared to metallica or megadeth or slayer

Posted on Oct 20, 2010 10:06:39 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2010 10:11:00 AM PDT
Comparing those 2 rappers is strange to me, because their styles are so different. I feel like Eminem would win though. I like both Wayne and Em, but Em is clearly the best lyricist, most creative and naturally talented of the 2 of them. I arrived at this decision because of the 3 songs that Em and Wayne have together - "Drop the World", "Forever", and "No Love" - where you can really hear Eminem outshine Wayne, in my opinion. I mean no disrespect to Wayne or his fans by saying that either. I've liked both rappers for a long time, but I've gotta pick Eminem over Lil Wayne.

and...

@Darth Bane - I agree that "lil wayne is unoriginal compared to metallica or megadeth or slayer", but that's 'cuz I like metal a lot, too.

Posted on Nov 27, 2010 11:07:57 PM PST
Eminem - an artist writes from the heart and what they are going through during a certain period of time. I love Lil Wayne's analogies and flows but Eminem's got em.

Posted on Mar 14, 2011 9:31:04 PM PDT
A. J. Campa says:
Who wins between Eminem and Lil Wayne? There shouldn't even be a debate. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Lil Waynes music, but he has no writing skills. Sure, some of the stuff he writes is good, but it's not as meaningful and witty as Eminems is. Eminem can create the perfect combination of words in his music to get his point across, not to mention his voice sounds better than Lil Waynes. I like Eminem alot, but I've been listening to Lil Wayne alot too. Would I see either of them live? No. I can't think of any Hip-Hop, or rap artists that I'd like to see live. Eminem is disappointing live, since you can hear his voice from the CD louder than his "live" voice. And Lil Wayne...well, he doesn't sing at all. The CD is playing in the background.

So...in the end, Eminem wins.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Sep 19, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 14, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
I Am Not A Human Being
I Am Not A Human Being by Lil Wayne (Audio CD - 2010)
3.7 out of 5 stars (72)