A list of "Wii Perfect Shot Gun"-compatible games.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 10, 2009 12:19:52 AM PDT
Dreggor Gade says:
I don't have one, but I'm hoping that people can pull together here in this discussion and post an on-going reference list of all compatible games. Here's what we have so far:

Ghost Squad
House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
House of the Dead: Overkill
Link's Crossbow Training
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

I'm sure there are more, but I don't know what they are. As you guys post what other games are compatible (and if there are any custom tweakings necessary), I will edit this post to add to them.

To be honest, I'm not a hardcore gamer, just casual, and I like shooters. If anyone else with more knowledge and experience would be interested in taking over the responsibility of keeping and editing the list of games, I'd really appreciate it. I'll do it for now simply because no one else has.

This list will be subject to editing (additions to the Wii catalogue) as people contribute through their own posts, and it possibly will be replaced by a new "official" thread by someone with more experience and regular visits to the Amazon forums.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2009 2:29:53 PM PDT
L. Johnson says:
how about the other resident evil games for the wii (re 4, darkside chronicles, the remake of re 1)? are they compatible?

Posted on Sep 28, 2009 11:52:43 AM PDT
J. Green says:
How about the Raving Rabbids games? I assume the plunger gun works the same as the Nyko?

Posted on Nov 6, 2009 10:08:08 PM PST
Lovely Lady says:
Does anyone know if this gun is compatible with "Quantum of Solace"?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2009 11:15:19 PM PST
TCN says:
It doesn't really work with RE 4 because it uses the A button to fire, while the gun uses the B button. Don't know why RE 4 doesn't let you remap actions to different buttons.

Posted on Nov 9, 2009 10:28:10 AM PST
The Perfect Shot Gun also works well with Wild West Guns (WiiWare), also also with the target shooting modes in some games that are good for younger players (Wii Play, EA Playground, Nerf N Strike).

Posted on Nov 9, 2009 10:32:11 AM PST
Lovely Lady says:
Has anyone tried using the Perfect Shot Gun with James Bond's "Quantum of Solace"?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2009 5:27:56 PM PST
strummer82 says:
You can use the Perfect Shot with Quantum of Solace, but you will not be able to perform many functions that are essential to success in the game (switching between weapons, initiating hand-to-hand combat moves, accessing the map of your current objective, etc.). Quantum of Solace requires the nunchuk, taking up your left hand which could otherwise be used to aid your gun hand (or vice versa, if you're left-handed). So, sadly, it's not a very good setup.

Posted on Jan 6, 2010 3:24:37 PM PST
Sharon says:
what about the call of duty game that just came out, will it work for that?

Posted on Feb 16, 2010 7:00:40 AM PST
S. Chai says:
Also works perfectly with "Carnival King" (WiiWare).

Posted on Feb 27, 2010 12:03:29 PM PST
A. Wilkinson says:
I just ordered Call of Duty: World at war for Wii. Does this item work with it? Or is there a better gun out there? Thank you....

Posted on Sep 6, 2010 5:38:30 PM PDT
I purchased This gun about a year ago from Wal-Marts and just now got around to try it out, the only game I have played with it so far is The Conduit and just after 10 minutes of game play I was ready to throw gun and all out my window, I had a hard time getting the crosshair lined up to where I wanted to shoot and every time I did after i shot the crosshair was bouncing allover the place, also whenever I pointed the gun down or up the screen and my character started shaking back and fourth. If anyone has a solution to make this gun work better with this game please let me know cause im really frustrated with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2010 5:05:26 PM PST
Karen C says:
Thank you so much for this list. I just bought two Perfect Shots and haven't been able to find an official list of compatible games anywhere. What a lousy marketing job by Nyko and Wii.............Thanks for picking up the slack.

Posted on Dec 29, 2010 2:23:00 PM PST
Jack says:
It has the exact same compatibility as the Zapper.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011 9:57:26 PM PST
Seblicar says:
I am wondering if cod:waw is compatible. I will soon get one and will let you know what I find. (It seems to me that it would b hard to uze in the zapper layout in the game because you change weapons with the left and right arrows.)

Posted on Feb 13, 2011 4:29:15 PM PST
Bgoody says:
add.....

RE: Darkside Chronicles
Remington Bird Hunting
COD: Modern Warfare Reflex

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 9, 2011 9:48:41 AM PDT
E. Cruz says:
The Perfect shot has a thru hole to attach the Nunchuck to. All games that work with the zapper will work with the Perefct Shot, or so Nyko says on its website. For a list of Zapper´s compatible titles head to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wii_Zapper_games

Bye.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012 1:29:23 PM PDT
it is not compatable with re 4 because to aim you press b and shot with a

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2013 4:26:06 AM PST
it is
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  18
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Sep 10, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Perfect Shot for Wii (Colors May Vary)
Perfect Shot for Wii (Colors May Vary) by Nyko (Nintendo Wii)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (480)