I am looking for a flat beater for my 1950's KitchenAid mixer. Is it still possible to find it.?
asked by Donna Womack on November 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
Quite possibly . . .contact KitchenAid directly. They were made by Hobart in the 1950s but likely have the parts available.
RobinD answered on February 13, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›