I'm looking for the original case for "LOZ-The Wind Waker"..can anyone help me out?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 3, 2010 11:56:04 AM PDT
Tim Phillips says:
Simply the case..I have the game and the manual...and if there's anyone who has it, I'd be willing to make a purchase (hopefully no more than $5). Thanx.

Posted on Jul 11, 2010 1:18:10 PM PDT
M. King says:
Lots of people have a problem with that. I recently bought star fox adventures for the GameCube, well like half a year ago, but it didnt come with a case either. Or the manual, which you can buy those at many places like ebay or just print them out for free at Nintendo.com. But on older games, and some newer. People do not take that good care of them so they lose things like the case and manual. Which really makes me mad haha. But i do have the original case for wind waker but i need it so you could try ebay or just google it up and see what you find.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2011 7:39:22 AM PST
V. PHAM says:
do you still need/want it?

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 1:04:59 PM PST
ChaosEternal says:
Lol, he wanted that a year and a half ago. Who knows, maybe he does still want one.

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 5:43:07 PM PST
Mike says:
I would like a Wind Waker case myself. Just the case, not the game. I'll be checking this post frequently for replies.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 3, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker by Nintendo (GameCube)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,045)