Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 24, 2010
I recently purchased the Aqua mCover Hard Shell Case for my white MacBook. The case is great, I love the color, and so does everyone else. I have been getting complements on the case, and I was happy to be protecting my new computer from all the wear and tear it gets from being shoved into my back pack. I also like the feet that allow the computer to stand at an angle. The keyboard cover is nice, because you can stop a lot of things from getting into the computer through the keys. It takes a little getting used to while typing, but overall it is a very good added protection. Overall, I highly recommend this cover, not to mention its great price!
on April 27, 2012
this is the best and the most stylish macbook unibody cover and to be fair the deal with the free keybord skin helps a lot specially when my last macbook unibody was liquid damaged from my two year old son.this cover clicks firmly in the laptop protecting both parts from scratches so your laptop can be in new condition all the time. I have already told my friends to buy this product and will strongly recomend this product to anyone who wants to protect their macbook unibody.
on June 23, 2010
The cover is not only protect the Macbook, it is also bring life to it and make it unique.
My daughter that is going to college liked it very much.
I recommend to by it for your Macbook
on February 24, 2012
I ordered this cover as one of my husband's Christmas gifts. I had no problem in fitting it to the laptop, since the included instructions were easily understood. Hubby is very happy with the new look and for the protection provided for his 13" white Mac Book. And I'm happy that he is pleased.
on June 5, 2010
I purchased this case/cover for my new Macbook and am absolutely thrilled with it! It fits the new model perfectly, and it looks great too! I had my Macbook into the Apple store for a repair, and the Apple Genius even commented on how much she liked the cover and asked where I got it at. And believe me, it's nicer and much less expensive than the ones I could have purchased there!!!

Shipping was super fast and communication with the seller was great too! If you want a great cover, at a great price, from a great seller, I recommend you go with this one!!!
on April 12, 2011
I was skeptical on how this case would fit my 13 inch MacBook but am really, really pleased with how well in snapped into place. It really is a custom fit and fulfills the exact purpose I wanted. The bottom of the computer is well protected from scratches (which are really easy to get on the soft white MacBooks) and has a really handy prop tool that allows the computer to sit slightly elevated on a desk for typing ease. The front face of the computer is also completely protected. There are also perfect cutouts for all ports and hookups on the computer, including the charging port, all USB ports, the CD drive, etc. The silicone keyboard cover has also come in handy. It can easily be removed for cleaning, and fits back on like a dream. I've had issues with silicone keyboard covers in the past, but this one really fits perfectly and does a really great job on keeping dust and dirt out of the keys. It took me a few days to get used to the feeling of typing with the protective sheet on, but after two weeks, I barely feel it there anymore.

Overall, a great set and well worth the $20. I wish I had gotten this sooner.
on April 2, 2010
I purchased a macbook a few months ago and learned that the body gets scratches very easily. I bought an aqua mCover and no more scratches! It's stylish and practical. Weather you want to protect your computer or add some personality to it I would recommend this product to everyone. I'm always receiving compliments on how cool my macbook looks now.
on April 8, 2010
This hard case works perfectly for my macbook! It snaps on tightly to keep dirt from coming between the computer and the case! The added bonus of the keyboard cover is great! I would recommend these to anyone who has this model of macbook!
on February 16, 2010
The item arrived defective but iPearl is sending out replacement with just a picture of the defective part. Defect was in the casting process. The feet did not retract easily and felt as though they would break if used more that a few times. This may also have been a casting defect. We will see when the new one arrives. I will order from them again, and leave update info when the new one arrives.
on March 24, 2013
I purchased this cover after looking online and reading the reviews. I believe it does provide excellent protection from scratches and other marks/damage to the finish. The included silicone key cover is a nice addition and functions well. I wasn't sure how it would affect my typing but I adapted quickly to it.

For folks who keep their laptop stationary it is probably a very good way to preserve/protect the exterior finish of the laptop. For that reason I gave it 3 stars.

Here are the downsides as I see them:
1-The silicone cover is a half cover, ie it protects the keys but leaves the track-pad totally exposed to spills, dust, etc.: I already replaced it with a full cover.
2-The hard shell cover gives the laptop a very slick feel and for the short period of time that I used it, I lived in constant fear of it slipping out of my hand when moving it around or putting it in & out of its protective satchel. My hands tend to be dry and that simply exacerbated the danger of it slipping out of my grasp.

I wish someone had mentioned this in the product description because I would have passed on the purchase. I have now returned it and am ordering one of the rubberized covers in hopes that it will allow for a greater sense of security when moving my laptop around.

**BTW, if you ever try to remove this shell case you will most likely run into difficulty, especially if you try to preserve the tabs that hold the case in place. I found a few videos on YouTube that gave excellent audio & visual instructions on how to best accomplish removal without destroying the shell case cover, or worse: your laptop!