Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2011
When this product first came in the mail, I initially thought it was going to be cheap and flimsy. However, upon snapping it onto my MacBook, I LOVE it! First off, this was very easy to snap right onto the MacBook. It caused no damage whatsoever to the computer. I love the little feet that snap out from the computer that will help to allow it to stand.

I wasn't sure about the purple, I thought it might be too bright but it was not at all. It's more of an eggplant color, which I love.

I'd highly recommend this, especially if you want something that's not terribly expensive that will protect your computer.
on May 6, 2011
I got this case for my new macbook, and I absolutely love it! I've gotten lots of compliments on it too! It's just what I wanted. I also am happy with the free keypad cover that came with it. It takes a little getting used to, but after a few days, I don't notice it anymore. I am very happy with this product. It snaps on really easily and gives me peace of mind.
on May 3, 2011
This product has been great for my Macbook. I received it within two days of ordering it, it was easy to put on and fit my macbook perfectly. The color is vibrant and most importantly the hard shell cover protects my macbook from any scratches and/or minor spills. The free keyboard skin has come in very handy as well. I was not originally looking for a keyboard skin but since it came free (a great price!) with the hard shell case I've been using the skin and it has been great. The skin protects the doesn't allow minor particles, (dust, dirt, etc.) to get in between the keys. Overall this product has been great. If you are in the market for a hard shell case then you should definitely purchase this, as you get a quality product for a great price.
on May 23, 2012
A beautiful vibrant color! I ordered the purple! I love it!! The price can't be beat and it's durable. I've had my Mac for two years and it's never been dropped, and oddly enough it has been knocked down twice since I got the cover, with no damage to the laptop, it lives up to its claims of being shatter proof.
on January 20, 2010
Received on time and in perfect condition from i-pearl

I purchased this unibody case for my girlfriend's macbook which was recently purchased in the beginning of January. It was very easy to attach, it is very durable, and it comes with a very nice keyboard cover. The seller was fast about shipping the product and the item arrived in perfect condition.
A+ Product
A+ Seller
on June 12, 2012
My wife had one of these on her Mac Book and she ended up dropping the Mac Book and the cover saved her laptop. Unfortunately, the case was dented so I popped on Amazon and bought her a shiny purple one. The color looks great up against a white Mac Book and she's very happy. It's easy to install and the product locks right into place with a little muscle. Paying $20 for the product seems like a minimal investment that protects your expensive Mac Book. I highly recommend you get one!
on July 25, 2011
I purchased a case from ipearl for my white macbook and I'm very happy with it. It was very easy to install and there were even videos online to help you if you need assistance installing it. I also love the free keyboard protector it came it. Overall, I'm very glad I made the decision to buy this laptop case. So go buy yours now! :)
on July 10, 2012
I bought my first mCover a couple of years ago for my white teacher laptop. It was a great cover and took all the abuse I gave it.

I'm going to run down the ways that it finally failed just so you know. Keep in mind that I liked the cover so much that I ordered another one.

The cover has great rubber feet on the front and on the "legs" in the back. This is great if you, like me, tend to put your laptop down in a casual fashion. It will also keep it from sliding on the front seat. Just sayin'.... These feet came off eventually. It took over a year and a half though.

The cover also has "legs" on the back to raise it. I love them because they keep the bottom cooler. At some point (again at least a year and a half later) they started to break. I think they just finally got stressed from repeated use.

The final thing to break was the tabs that hold the cover on. They only broke because one of the school techs wasn't careful when she serviced my laptop.

So, this is a great product. It looks great. It works well. And, at the price, it's a steal and so much better than trying to keep a white laptop clean. Not only would I buy another one, I did buy another.
on January 4, 2012
I've had my Mac for almost a year and was always concerned about keeping it in good condition. Then I saw this on Amazon. It was so easy to put on, it just snapped into place. I had read the reviews and thought, "It can't be THAT easy!" But it WAS that easy! It's made of hard plastic material, and it's very sturdy. I especially like the little square that shows the lit Apple logo. The price was good, too, and very worth it. I'm not a huge fan of purple, but it was on sale. If I HAD to buy purple, this is the shade I'd get--my Mac has never looked so good! It also came with a keyboard protector. I normally wouldn't have used it, but then my daughter spilled a Coke on her Mac and ruined it. I put mine on immediately, and now I love it. It's a little hard to get used to at first, but when you consider the consequences of not having it...SO worth it!
on December 15, 2011
I purchased this item in Blue last Christmas for my younger sister. She liked the case so much that I ordered another this year. Its a great case and the teenagers love it. I do recommend not using the free keyboard skin, since our expirience has been that it left residue on the keys. Other than that the case is very easy to install and remove. I also recommend getting a few of these cases in different colors so your teenager can mix and match the top and bottom peices of the case to create their personalized color combo. Great price, great product and I will most definitely be ordering another couple of these in the upcoming year.

See 1 answered question