Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
I know I need M6 machine screws to mount this, but how much of the screw should penetrate into the TV? I don't want to go too far.
asked by S. Cole on October 3, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I'm not sure. I ordered this bracket and it was a breeze to install. Find the studs! Good luck, nice Tv. I just purchased the new LG Sound bar too and it's sweet!
Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B TV Wall Mount for 32-65" TVs Bundle with 10-feet Braided HDMI Cable and a 6 Inch, 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble

Sound bar LG NB2520A Sound Bar Audio System with Integrated Dual Subwoofers
Jean Jaime answered on October 4, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just mounted one of these to the wall today and used two 25mm M6 x 1.0 machine screws for the 2 top holes and two 20mm M6 x 1.0 for the bottom after finding that the bottom holes were not as deep.
Ted from Nevada answered on December 29, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Your tv manual should tell you how far the screw can go in. Mine is only 10mm using a M6 screw.
D answered on January 7, 2015

A
you will feel the screws bottom out, back screws out, and add as many flat washers as needed
macktheknife answered on November 27, 2015

A
I bought 18mm. Worked like a charm.
Matthew Anthony Torres answered on April 14, 2016

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 16, 2015 2:23:23 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product