Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Is it made in the United States?
asked by Fraziercam on January 28, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
The sticker on the bag said China, but it's not printed on blade or handle anywhere. Unless youre opposed to the idea of buying foreign goods (as I usually am), rest assured that this product is of a heft and quality that should last for MANY many years. I give a pretty thorough quality description in my review if you want to check it out.
Troy Rurak answered on January 31, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If I remember right the bag it came in said made in China it doesn't say on the item itself just winco and below that stanless DSC-3 the item is very good I use it twice a week at least
H. Blake answered on January 28, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is no indication on the scraper saying where it was made. Sorry about that.
Yaser A. answered on January 28, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I cannot find anything on it that would indicate what country it was manufactured in. The only stamp on it says Winco and DSC 3. I use it at least once per day and it has held up well.
S. Gardner answered on January 28, 2013

A
There is no indication as to where the product was manufactured. It is of good quality steel and wood. The only stamp on it says Winco.
S. Gardner answered on January 28, 2013

A
I don't recall seeing anything saying where it was made. Like others have said, it is not marked on the scraper. Just Winco and DSC-3. The wife uses it a lot and it has held up well.
R. Compton answered on January 29, 2013

A
It doesn't say where it is made. However, it has "Winco" on it. When I searched Winco it says it is a manufacturer and world-wide importer of kitchenware and tableware based out of New Jersey
R. Boney answered on February 4, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product