Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
What are the major differences between the Asus TF700T and the Asus TF300T?
asked by Evan A. on December 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Bogdan Eugen Daja answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Better Gps connection and screen on the 700.
FDub18 answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
the differences: (TF700T better than TF300T)
better screen resolution
better storage (32gb TF300T only 16GB)
better Camera, and TF700T also include flash
TF700T is more thin than TF300T, and also is lighter... and I think this is over, check it out:
Official Pages:
TF700T: http://latin.asus.com/Tablet/Transformer_Pad/ASUS_Transformer_Pad_Infinity_TF700T/#specifications

TF300T: http://latin.asus.com/Tablet/Transformer_Pad/ASUS_Transformer_Pad_TF300T/#specifications
Andres Felipe Borrero D. answered on December 3, 2012

A
I believe the TF300 has a full metal back that can interfere with the GPS and wifi connections where the 700 has a plastic section over these items so it can get a better signal. This was a big factor in my decision to go with the TF700 and have had no issues with it.
J. Wyant answered on December 3, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The TF700T is what the TF300 should have been. GPS & WiFi actually work.
Screen resolution is much better, better storage but apps cannot be transferred to SD card - the card can therefore only be used for storing files. Jelly Bean update kills flash player, Some issues with compass calibration which I hope will be addressed in future update
Nontheless, the TF700 is a big improvement.
Robert V. Hayes answered on December 3, 2012

A
Higher screen resolution and quad core processor
Glowplugv answered on December 3, 2012

A
The primary differences are in the specifications of the processor and the display. Both use the Tegra 3 quad core, but the TF700 runs at 1.6GHz where the TF300 runs at 1.2GHz. The display of the TF700 has an impressive 1920x1200 where the TF300 uses a more industry standard 1280x800.
David Maxey answered on December 3, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product