Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 25, 2009 10:32:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 25, 2009 10:39:32 PM PDT
I make a lot of passive income myself online.
And it wasn't hard once I discovered my own particular way of doing it. It did take me 2 years to finally find my way and start making money consistently so I could quit my last job. I could have accomplished this much sooner if I hadn't been lazy. I also have a 144 IQ and I am talented in my particular area of expertise.

There are some months when I don't do any work at all and I still make thousands of dollars. It's free money. It's like I have my own money tree. Other people do the daily dirty work that I outsource so that my customer's orders can be fulfilled. I can goof off as much as I want. There is unlimited income potential for me. I can keep increasing my income indefinitely. When I work, I don't work for hourly pay. I work to increase the level of my passive income, i.e. my profits.

If you think Timothy Ferris is a fraud, that's fine with me. I live off of people who do the daily grunt work that enables me to have passive income. You can be one of my slaves or someone else's slave. Everyone in this world is either a slave or a master. I am a master. It's far better to be a master.

I laugh at all the unbelievers. Why would anyone want to spend their lives being a wage slave. Why would anyone want to disbelieve information that can lead you to financial freedom? You would prefer to spend your whole life working hard in hellish 9 to 5 jobs that you absolutely hate? You would rather be abused and underpaid by uncaring, slave-driving bosses? That's how you want to spend your life? I don't.

I'm a real person who really makes passive income online. I have lots of reviews on http://amazon.com, not just one. And I don't believe that Timothy Ferris is a fraud at all. I buy lots of things on Amazon with my online profits.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2009 12:11:07 AM PDT
I am putting my way through my master of science in accountancy program that costs almost $28,000 in 2 years and am fully supportive. My only job is online.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2009 2:59:06 PM PST
M. Lance says:
you make a lot of money online doing what exactly?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2011 7:18:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2011 6:48:52 AM PST
Amazing, RJ! :) Maybe you should also write a book, or a few (put some "slaves" to do it 4 u ;), and sell your "secrets" and become even...bigger "billionaire"! Good luck!!!

;)

Luca
1million1year.com

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2013 10:44:03 AM PDT
Sylvie says:
Hi Mr. Johnson,
I would appreciate it a lot if you could help me get the right concept and way of doibg business the way you do it. I've been looking into this for the last 5 years on internet and in books, but I miss the real human touch to it all. I mean a regular face to face or pers. coaching. I know a lot in the field, but somehow just can't get going into setting up a good concept. I'm very talented and qualified in diverse fields. Would be happy to hear from you. Thanks, best regards, Shiela

Posted on Jul 18, 2013 6:01:40 AM PDT
check out

http://number1affiliateprograms.weebly.com

has a whole bunch of affiliate sites to choose from!

Posted on Oct 14, 2013 8:26:37 PM PDT
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref15335456
If you ever heard of swagbucks it's the same concept except you make actual cash instead of points for rewards.
You have to make $30 to get paid. You still have to take surveys and do offers. I like to do Veiwpoints because you make points doing reviews on products and you can earn .25 cents per review. You can also mention products sold on amazon on there so if you are an affiliate through amazon you can try and make a sell plus get points plus make .25 cents to type 700 character review. Actually if you don't care for the points then you just need 200 character review to get the .25 cents off inboxdollars.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jul 25, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The 4-hour Workweek: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
The 4-hour Workweek: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss (Paperback - 2007)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (1,075)