Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T)
Used & New from: $64.95
Where are the Nokia apps?????? I've been using Windows Phone OS since it came out back in Nov 2010, and now that I have upgraded to this beauty (Nokia Lumia 900), I cannot find the Nokia apps in the Marketplace in my phone nor in the Zune website; I've been reading a lot of articles of people experiencing this issue but somehow it would seem that eventually, those apps started showing up for them; well, it's been 4 days now for me since I got the phone and I have not had such a luck. I have managed to re-install all the apps I had in my loyal HTC HD7 but I have read so many good things about the Nokia apps that I wanted to test them myself... any tips from any of you WP users out there?
asked by Mantrix on April 14, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
the Nokia collections are right there when you launch the marketplace. I have been using Nokia drive which is a great replacement for my old Garmin GPS navigator
J. Wang answered on April 14, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I didn't find it at first for some reason either. It is the second item in hte app market right below AT&T Featured. It says Nokia Collection.
Capitalist73 answered on April 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That's what concerns me the most J Wang, the Nokia collections shows up naturally for some users but not for others, I still do not show it in any of my 2 devices; I have even removed my previous HTC HD7 from my Zune account to see if that resets my previous settings and allows me to access Nokia settings but it's not working yet; thanks for your prompt response
Mantrix answered on April 14, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ilona, thank you for your response, I appreciate it; I had to do a hard reset to my phone as a Nokia representative advised and that did the trick; Now, I have access to the nokia collection in the MARKETPLACE and was able to download the apps I needed
Mantrix answered on April 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product