VIEWline 7 Inch Widescreen Digital Photo Frame, Black with Remote Control
Used & New from: $26.00
Didn't come with a manual. How do I load pictures to my SD card so that I can insert into the digital frame?
asked by M. Buessing on January 22, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
vote
I used my computer. I have a USB attached device that I can insert various cards into, one of the types is the SD card that will go into the Picture frame. I copied JPEG pictures to the SD card and deleted other files that were on the SD card. I will try to create a file that has some button control information for both the remote and the buttons on the picture frame. I will copy it into the next answer and hope that will assist you in your setup efforts. It may take me a day or two to create the file. Lots of luck, I know it can be frustrating, especially without a manual. Cliff
clp answered on January 22, 2013

A
vote
You can either take the card directly from your camera and use it in the frame; or use a card reader for your type of card and transfer them from your computer/camera to the card. Hope that helps.
G. Smith answered on January 23, 2013

A
vote
I just loaded them from my computer's picture folder and it worked. You can also take the SD card from your camera after taking pictures and insert it that way also. I hope this helps
Qgijoe69 answered on January 25, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 25, 2013 5:45:32 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›