ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
asked by C. Owen on January 8, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
All I can tell you is that I picked my G700 up at Best Buy in January, and it has one single Sanyo Eneloop AA battery.

I too have read reviews where they said they had 2 batteries, so all I can think is that they must have released two versions of this mouse.
Two batteries I would imagine would indeed give longer life, but at the tradeoff of a much heavier weight. My single-battery model is plenty heavy as it is. I don't know if I'd want a second battery at this point.
Mark Lahren answered on September 6, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

my G700, bought from Amazon, has one single Sanyo Eneloop AA battery which has a very short life.
Bob in Tucson answered on September 7, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

The mouse can fit only one AA battery, and comes with one Eneloop AA NiMH pre-installed in the box. There is no version of the mouse that I know of that comes with a second (spare) battery or that can receive 2x batteries at the same time.
Dimitrios Tolios answered on October 28, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

My mouse also only has a single eneloop battery. This single battery has never been taken out, or replaced since I bought mine back in early 2012. It has gone up to three days of heavy (*cough*Diablo/WoW/LoL*cough*) usage. It has died on me unexpectedly once, but I was able to just plug it in via the dis-connectable USB cable and didn't miss a beat.
Deevlo answered on April 22, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product