Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD
How many computers can Quicken be loaded?
asked by George M Cooper Jr on December 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Pinky answered on December 15, 2012
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure but I know I have 2 laptops and I was able to install it on both of them. At one point I had 3 laptops and had it installed on all 3.
Kathy Davis answered on December 15, 2012

A
Quicken can be installed on up to three computers used by a single household, as described in their respective Quicken End User License Agreements.
Bruce Kaufman answered on December 15, 2012

A
Quicken can be installed on up to three computers used by a single household.
Frederick J. Spector answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
also not only 3 down loads but if you lose your quicken on the same Computer and have to down load again on same computer ,it won"t count as an extra down load. Regards
Pinky
Pinky answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
From Quicken's legal statement, Quicken can be loaded on up to three computers in one "family". However, there is a restriction that back-up files be saved to only one location. I use only a single computer -- and will be adding my iPad. If you have a home network linking all three, I would presume the back-up could be to a central file available to all three. The iPad installation would not, in my opinion, be counted as an additional computer.
dickb answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 15, 2012 3:23:28 PM PST]

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 26, 2014 1:15:23 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product