How many of each size will charge at once? I'm tired of reviewing. Will this unit charge 4 AA at a time? Will it charge 4 AAA at a time? I need to especially be able to charge 4 aaa at once.
asked by GreenJacket on February 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
Yes, it will charge any combinations of 1-4 AA or AAA cells.
NLee the Engineer answered on March 12, 2013

A
votes
It's a truly smart charger. It charges each one individually if aa or AAA or doing AA's in C or D. adapters. For those not in the loop they are making what is now called low discharge batteries. Yeah you heard it right. LSD batteries can hold their charge like Alkalines do. But they are way way better some of them can be charged up to 1800 times and actually work better in cold conditions then their alkaline friends. Who makes it em? Duracell sells them as precharged. Got the life span now? Duracell, Kodak to. Engerizer. Then you have other companies no body has ever heard about. Sanyo Enveloop. Some Chinese companies to. Most people agree and I'm no expert but if you want the best of the best available it's Sanyo Evenloop. I will let you know If I live after 1800 charges or Panasonic/Sanyo dies first. But the dumb chargers out today which are common place even by the Mfg's of their batteries is just appalling. LaCrosse Sells the real deal. It's one if not the smartest battery chargers you can buy. Put some LSD batteries in them. Never go to the store to buy an AA or AAA again.
George Brons answered on July 21, 2013

A
votes
It will do 4 aaa's at once and it will charge each one to maximum capacity. It will show you the weak battery if it needs to be replaced. If you know why your quad aaa's don't work this battery charger will show you the weak link. It's super smart. It's all there if you can read it.
s
George Brons answered on July 21, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›