Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 21, 2011 8:13:57 PM PDT
Metalhammer says:
Ok let me first repeat myself. MASSIVE GLITCH!!!

When you get to the end of the sewers there's a part where you have to let someone under a gate. After which three I think they're called needlers come after you.

I killed one or two and saved before dealing with the third. When I did that the game stuck. I finnished off the last one, but nothing else happened. the girl is suppose to scream and then a big ass monster comes after you, but it never happened. So when you get there, DON'T SAVE....

Apparently there's a bus or car somewhere you can lure the monsters to and stand on to fight them, without them being able to hit you. I just had them chase me to my save point, and would fight them through the doorway, and duck back in to avoid getting hit. Plus when they come after you they have to climb this step so you can smack them a couple times and then run back into the save room. Usually they run away and you can keep doing it, but this time they didn't. Guess I'm going to have to start over which sucks cause I've made it so far. I really don't feel like going through all that again., sigh...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Mar 21, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about