Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
asked by Kathleen M. on December 7, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
The pole that the monitor arms mount to is 18" long, so the center of your monitors will be approximately 17" above the desktop. This was a little too low for my taste, so I added 2.25" of wood (cut to 4"x4" the footprint of the clamp) between the top of my desk and the clamp, which put my 24" monitors almost dead center eye level. I could have added another 3/4" inch or so of wood - this depends on how thick the desktop surface is.
SharePointGeek answered on December 23, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you! That is very helpful, and the wood block is a great tip! :)
Kathleen M. answered on January 5, 2012

A
So if I mounted the monitors as high as the pole would allow could I place a monitor below them? I have four monitors that I'd like to place in a 2x2 configuration. Two monitors on the desktop and two above them on the pole. I'd need 15" clearance from the desktop to the bottom of the pole-mounted monitors.
Robert K. answered on January 6, 2012

A
And what is the MINIMUM height from desktop to the bottom of the monitor? I can't find this anywhere...
L. Kellner answered on May 4, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product