mberry Miracle Fruit Tablets, 10-Count
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Turns sour foods to sweet!
- Perfect for "flavor tripping" parties.
- 10 tablets per packet
- As seen on ABC News, CNN, The Dr. Oz Show, and The New York Times.
- The taste sensation that's sweeping the nation!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Miracle berry or Synsepalum dulcificum is a plant native to West Africa. It is an evergreen plant that produces small red berries which are produced for many months in a year. The seeds are about the size of coffee beans. The berry is sweet, and contains an active glycoprotein molecule called miraculin along with some carbohydrate chains. Miracle Fruit contains a glycoprotein called miraculin, which binds to the tongue's taste buds when the fruit is consumed. Miraculin acts as a sweetness inducer when it comes in contact with acids, causing sour foods to taste sweet, temporarily. This effect usually lasts between 30 minutes and 2 hours.
Miracle Berry, Corn Starch
Place one mberry tablet on your tongue and dissolve completely. Now create and enjoy your own experiences
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Miracle berries that change your taste buds for 2 hours. Yes they work. The "taste everything in my kitchen after eating miracle berries" game is really fun to play about once a year. They taste like cardboard and take about 10 minutes to dissolve in your mouth. You only need 1/2 a tablet for a serving. They make pretty much everything taste sickeningly sweet, especially anything sour.
Things to eat:
- Lemons/Limes - It tastes like God took you into the garden of Eden and told you that eating this lemon would erase that whole apple business with the snake. It tastes like that kind of happiness.
- Concentrated Lemon and Lime juice - Concentrated Bliss, almost overwhelming.
- Martinelli's Sparking Apple Cider - Possibly the best thing I've ever tasted.
- Oranges/Orange Juice - Orange candy.
- Pickles - Hot garlic pickles specifically. Delicious.
- Sriracha - You can't feel the fire on your tongue but it will still hit the back of your throat. It's pretty awesome.
- Sour Beer - It's a well known fact that sour beer is awesome. Sour beer with miracle berries is freaky. You have to try it.
- Flavored sparkling water - Slight improvement to the normal gross bitter flavor.
Food that doesn't work:
- Regular Beer - Imagine sweet sweet Bud light or an IPA that someone poured aspartame into. Trust me it's disgusting.
- Mint anything - Candy canes, andes mints, etc... It just doesn't work and it messes up your taste buds.
- Scotch - Trust me on this one. I drank a $100 bottle of scotch after eating a miracle berry so that you don't have to.
Overall I would highly recommend miracle berries as a gag gift or a stocking stuffer. It also is pretty fun to take on camping trips or parties. I have to warn you though, don't take one of these before eating dinner because it will ruin your meal.
I was not aware that i was supposed to break the tablet in half. After eating a whole tablet, I ate a lemon. It was WAY WAY too sweet!
I waited 2 hours for the product to wear off so i could eat regular food.
I tried a 1/2 tablet the next day. I added some lemon to a glass of water. To me, it tasted like lemonade with 5 packets of splenda. It didn't taste like regular sugar. Which i guess is good. The sweet taste was just different.
I also ate cottage cheese, it tasted like cottage cheese with sweetener in it.
The product works immediately by the way. No waiting for this to work.
I think this product will last me a while.
The day after this review I took a tiny nibble of the leftover 1/2 tablet.I made another glass of lemon water and the lemonade was perfect for me. Not overly sweet, tasted like a lemon drop ;p
Your mileage may vary with this product.
I've heard that other brands taste a bit better than this one.
I just ordered a pack from another company. I will report back.
I have a HUGE sweet tooth and I'm trying to lose some weight. I'm hoping these tablets will help me with that :)
Here are some foods I tried with it and the effects (from most impressive to little or none at all)
----- Most Impressive
- Concentrated lemon juice - tastes like sweet lemonade, in fact the more concentrated it is the sweeter the taste
- Hot Sauce – you can drink it. You feel a little heat in the back of your throat but otherwise you only taste the spices
- Chardonnay – tastes like water with a hint of sweet and bitterness
- White Grapes – taste terrifically sweet
- Surgar, Cool Whip – taste LESS shugary
- Orange Juice – sweeter with very little bitter or sour
- Sour Crème – creamy with a hint of sour and more than normal sweetness
- Blue Cheese – salty, a little sweet, looses the bitter
- Ketchup – MUCH sweeter
- Hot Mustard – no heat just a salty vinegary mustard taste
- Dill Pickle – takes away the sour bite of the vinegar making it much blander, leaving only salty and a little sweet
- Balsamic Vinegar – takes away the sour bite of the vinegar making it even sweeter
- Hot Banana Peppers – loose their heat and sour, gain sweetness, the saltiness is still there
- Cocktail Onions – taste very sweet and salty with little sourness from the vinegar
----- Little or No Effect
- Soy Sauce - no effect
- Pilsner Beer - little less bitter
- Olives - blander
Most Recent Customer Reviews
these made lemons taste like lemonade, and other fruits taste impressively sweet.Published 7 hours ago by Rachel
Most amazing thing I have done in a long time! Works great so great my teacher let me bring it in for the whole class to try. I was not disappointed, try lemons they are amazing!Published 8 hours ago by brennin palfrey
I've had my eye on these for at least a year. I was super skeptical, but they really do work!
I recommend lemons, limes, grapes, strawberries, and red peppers. Read more
Had so much fun with these mberries! We tried them with lemons, limes, pineapples, mangoes, and strawberries. Highly suggest all the fruits I listed. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Soyang Olivier
Worked very well. Only lasted about 20 minutes for us, but it was fun trying different foods.
Lemons tasted like Lemonade
Vinager was sweet and drinkable
Salt and... Read more