Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Big Brain Academy forum

22 Year old medical students interest in these brain games?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 23, 2007 9:18:23 AM PST
I am not sure whether to buy these games because they may not have any beneficial affect to improving my memory and problem solving skills. If a ten year can master these games is their a point of me buying them? Or should i just buy it for entertainment value during study breaks? I am also really good at math ( i got a perfect score on my math section of the sat) so i would prefer the one that is less math oriented.

hope i didnt come off as arrogant,
dave

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2007 12:07:50 PM PST
R. Schwerdt says:
I am a 23 year old law student (and not great at math) but I really enjoy this game because it forces my brain to work in different ways. Only one of the five categories is math. I find it to be a nice study break, but it is also a challenge. I think it can be beneficial to anyone, no matter how smart you are or think you are.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2007 6:25:24 AM PST
C. Petit says:
The game is good because it tests a wide variety of mental functions. Also, to increase your abilities further, use your non-dominant hand as well as your dominant hand.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2007 10:21:41 AM PST
i guess you're good at math but you're terrible at grammar and spelling! so maybe you should buy the game if there's any language levels.
it's effect, not affect (you are affected by something which produces an effect) and you used the wrong there.
haha. enjoy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Big Brain Academy forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 23, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 25, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Big Brain Academy
Big Brain Academy by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.2 out of 5 stars (157)