Where can I find the newer GR-4N (TK) model mentioned in comments? The (tk) model apparently has metal clips instead of plastic, where can I purchase this model? is the one listed on amazon (without the tk) the metal clip one?
[UPDATED] asked by Kohmaru on April 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
By metal clips are you referring to the clips that hold the plates in place. If so, the one that I purchased here on Amazon has metal clip holding the plates in position beyond that I wouldn't have any idea what clips you might be referring to. I love this thing. We like pannies and I use it for grilling salmon and chicken breasts and we used it for pancakes the other morning. My MOM has had one for a couple of years and I had used hers and loved it. Couldn't see the price tag at the time and went to Geo Foreman and loved that but when this price came up, we couldn't pass it up. Go ahead and get it, you will love it.
Linda J. Robertson answered on April 26, 2013

A
vote
I got this model from amazon and it has metal clips, not plastic.
Amazon Customer answered on April 25, 2013

A
vote
The one I om Amazon purchased from Amazon also had the metal clips to hold the plates in place. GR-4N Just looked at the box..
Keith W. Oxford answered on April 26, 2013

A
vote
I think all the GR-4N models have the "(TK)" in the model number. I don't have the box with me but you can see the TK on the label plate on the underside of the machine. As far as I can tell, all the clips are metal. Seems like Cuisinart must have listened to all the complaints about the original GR and implemented quite a few changes, including making the plates both reversible and removable. It's a great appliance.
DaffyD answered on April 28, 2013

A
vote
The one I ordered was plastic. So far it has not been a problem.
Ruth Lock answered on April 26, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›