Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
I am getting an error messages [OL-211-A], [OL-211-B], when attempting a download. What should I do?
asked by Kenzie Abram on June 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
https://quicken.custhelp.com/app/contact/plvl1/win
LT Beasimer answered on June 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You have to call Quicken customer support. A patch is needed. I hate it that Intuit now builds in timed obsolescence. After a specific time frame the program refuses to allow downloads. It is criminal and I hate it. Poor morals that show that their principles are based upon greed.
Rand Al Thor answered on June 19, 2013

A
I also had problems downloading, then asked for help. Next I was connected tp a helper in India and the next thing I knew I agreed to pay $99.99 for two years of help. The result was I never was able to use it and it erased all my Quicken and all my accounting. I paid for local help and got the charge removed but still don not have my accounting.
John answered on June 19, 2013

A
I got the same problem with my bank and other accounts could not pass the security credentials. When I upgraded I found out that the credentials were now fine. I upgraded to 2013 and they have no new features that I can see at this point. I am looking for another accounting system to replace it before I have to upgrade again. It us usually about three years.
Richard Bilow answered on June 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product