I am getting an error messages [OL-211-A], [OL-211-B], when attempting a download. What should I do?
asked by Kenzie Abram on June 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
https://quicken.custhelp.com/app/contact/plvl1/win
LT Beasimer answered on June 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You have to call Quicken customer support. A patch is needed. I hate it that Intuit now builds in timed obsolescence. After a specific time frame the program refuses to allow downloads. It is criminal and I hate it. Poor morals that show that their principles are based upon greed.
Rand Al Thor answered on June 19, 2013

A
I also had problems downloading, then asked for help. Next I was connected tp a helper in India and the next thing I knew I agreed to pay $99.99 for two years of help. The result was I never was able to use it and it erased all my Quicken and all my accounting. I paid for local help and got the charge removed but still don not have my accounting.
John answered on June 19, 2013

A
I got the same problem with my bank and other accounts could not pass the security credentials. When I upgraded I found out that the credentials were now fine. I upgraded to 2013 and they have no new features that I can see at this point. I am looking for another accounting system to replace it before I have to upgrade again. It us usually about three years.
Richard Bilow answered on June 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product