Mine no longer comes on and I have left messages for someone to contact me and never had a return call. Is there a number I can call and speak directly with someone I only had it 6 months before it stopped working, and I have pictures loaded and my email address of which I can not read... I think mine is defected
asked by Barbara on June 25, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Hello,

Did you send the email to info(at)pix-star.com? (info@pix-star.com) we did not apparently receive anything from you.

Could you try again to contact us using this email address? You can also go to our web site, www.pix-star.com and in the " CONTACT US " section on the upper right menu bar you can also leave a message to us.

We will find a solution to this issue ASAP, no worry.

Thank you.

The Pix-Star Customer Support Team.
Pix-Star Team answered on June 26, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That is interesting... I couldn't find a number on their website. I never personally contacted them, but in the reviews it seems as if they have great customer service. It did say that if you are a pix star user you should include that email in your message. You should also be able to get into your account by loging in on their website. Yours probably is defected but why can't you read your email address?
leah freedman answered on June 25, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't find a TELEPHONE number anywhere, but they do show an email of help@pix-star.com. I'm so sorry you are having trouble. I had that problem with my Kodak Digital frame over and over again. That's why I chose a different brand. Only on one occasion has mine gone off and I'm not sure if it got accidently unplugged or if we had a power problem, but I just turned it off and back on and it came back on. I've looked through all my paperwork and can't find a phone number, which kind of concerns me. Wish I could be of more help. Good luck.
K. McCoy answered on June 25, 2013

A
I have not had a problem, but the reviews I read said good things about their service. The Pix Star web site is www.pix-star.com Go to contact us and send them an email. I think this is the best way to get the help you need.
Bill LeFever answered on June 26, 2013

A
You don't mention which email address you've tried. If emailing them to this address: help@pix-star.com doesn't work, try this:

Pixstar, Inc.
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 200 Lewes, DE 19958 (map)
302-644-8650
http://www.pixstar.com
MW answered on June 25, 2013
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›