Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: miYim Organic Gift Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 20, 2011
Misleading............. The fill in the toy is polyester (I was expecting organic cotton). Not able to give a zero otherwise I would have given it.
on January 18, 2009
My daughter loves this trio. Got it mostly for the teething purpose, good to know a safe, organic cotton ends up in her mouth. The toys have that lovely old fashioned look I just love. The bunny is about 9 inches tall in case someone wonders.
on November 9, 2007
My 5 month old baby loves this toy. Very well made and I am buying more for friends.
on January 15, 2013
We liked the product. In trying to find something for our grandson we were looking for a product made in the USA as opposed to a foreign country. I thought that this product was until we opened it and discovered that it was made in China. I must have missed that in reviewing and ordering this product. I didn't recall seeing any reference to being made out of the country
on April 25, 2010
My 5 mo old daughter loves the bunny (which as another reader pointed out is small but the perfect size for a baby). The rabbit feels solid & well constructed with a smooth exterior (not fluffy). A bonus - the rabbit has a rattle inside too - didn't expect that - but she doesn't shake it hard enough to rattle it. My daughter wakes up every morning & plays quietly with the bunny until the day begins. ...she's not interested in the duck rattle or lamb.
on October 29, 2009
We received this gift set as a baby shower gift. Our 11-month-old son never had much interest in the duck, is showing growing interest in the bunny, but has totally fallen in love with the lamb blankie. I am now buying a second set so that we can have two lambs to make washing easier. The lamb goes through the washer and dryer very nicely--and ours has been "to the spa" quite a number of times already. Only wish this company sold the lamb separately, but I can give the duck and the bunny away as gifts.
on July 9, 2010
This is a great gift for new parents who want to keep things that come in contact with their baby as organic as possible. I've sent several of these sets along with other miYim products to friends when they have babies and everyone has been pleased with them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again.
on August 20, 2009
I bought this as a gift for my cousin who is very "green". It is a really well balanced gift set and the items are very well made and so cute! The items are smaller than they appear but really just the right size for an infant into early toddler years. A quality gift!
on February 13, 2014
Product has low quality. The polyester filling keeping coming out because the stitches are too big. It beats the purpose of spending high dollars on organic products.
on December 26, 2009
I bought this for my new cousin. Her mother is vegan and her father a vegitarian. They are big into earthy and organic things. They loved it and so did my cousin!

See 1 answered question