5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!
I got this for my youngest daughter. This doll is so adorable! My oldest daughter has the miYim Good Earth Fairy doll and this doll is just a touch smaller/shorter. Both are so cute and I would highly recommend or give as gifts!
Published on August 17, 2011 by Sybil

3.0 out of 5 stars She is soooo cute.......but!
Published 7 months ago by afwife182

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, August 17, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Sweet Doll, February 7, 2013
ladydarling (Athens Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: miYim Good Earth Ballerina Girl Rag Doll (Toy)
I bought this doll for my 6 month old. She loves to naw on all parts of this doll, and I feel good knowing it is relatively natural. This doll has already went through the washer and dryer, and she came out looking just fine (No color fading or awkward bulking). I feel this toy will be around for a good while.

3.0 out of 5 stars She is soooo cute.......but!, December 17, 2013
This review is from: miYim Good Earth Ballerina Girl Rag Doll (Toy)
When I got this doll in the mail I was over joyed and so excited by how cute she was and how nice everything felt and looked strong and durable. I read the directions on how to clean her so when my 4 month old would chew on her she would be nice and clean.....sooooooo cleaning directions said....wash in cold water and air dry. Not only did I was in cold water but I did it on delicate. As i pulled her out of the washing machine to my amazement her hair was all screwed up. She has this big bushy hair now since the string became unraveled. Not only did her hair become crazy but her dress also started to have loose strings fraying out. I would have never in my life bought this stupid doll for $22 if I had known the first time I washed her she would be ruined. I contacted there home page to complain and no one has contacted me back. Cant send the doll back since I threw away everything since she came in one piece and was beautiful until I washed her like the package had told me too. very very sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice doll, November 5, 2013
This review is from: miYim Good Earth Ballerina Girl Rag Doll (Toy)
I got this for my daughter who is 2. I want to try to get her safe toys and dolls as I worry about chemicals. It is a pretty small doll as far as baby dolls go but I am happy with my purchase and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice doll., January 16, 2013
This review is from: miYim Good Earth Ballerina Girl Rag Doll (Toy)
When I first received this doll I was not very excited. I did not think she was very pretty. But when she was opened, she feels very good to hold. My granddaughter loved her and she's a good size for small hands. She's prettier when you get to know her - like many people. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun doll!, November 23, 2011
This review is from: miYim Good Earth Ballerina Girl Rag Doll (Toy)
I bought this for my niece who is 6 months old. Very cute! Packaged nicely in a recycled box that includes info on its eco-friendliness. A little smaller than I expected (I guess I didn't pay too much attention to the dimensions when I was buying). Overall, I would recommend this for any little girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought the doll for my friend's daughter and my friend wanted one for herself. She thought it was so pretty., December 10, 2013
This review is from: miYim Good Earth Ballerina Girl Rag Doll (Toy)
A very beautiful doll that children will love and adults will appreciate. I bought the doll for my friend's daughter and my friend wanted one for herself. My friend never had a doll when she was a child and this was her dream doll. When I gave it to my friend to give to her daughter, she could not take her eyes off of it. She thought it was so pretty. I guess I'll just have to buy another one for my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present she is sure to love..., December 11, 2012
This review is from: miYim Good Earth Ballerina Girl Rag Doll (Toy)
My 3 1/2 year old daughter is into ballet these days, so I'm sure she will love this when she opens it at Christmas this year. We have the fairy and mermaid made by miYim and they are great quality toys that I feel good about my kids playing with.

miYim Good Earth Ballerina Girl Rag Doll