Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

us military and feds from illinois stalking americans and holding them as hostages

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 29, 2012 8:41:39 PM PDT
KINNEYN4 says:
www.djusticeofone.wordpress.com this is all true and bigger than watergate.

Posted on Jul 29, 2012 8:47:00 PM PDT
KINNEYN4 says:
UNITED STATES
DISTRICT COURT
OF KANSAS
DARRYL KINNEY )
JK(MINOR) ) CASE No. 11-CV-4176
)
vs ) JUDGE: JTM-JPO
)
ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER )
SECRETARY OF DEFENSE LEON PANETTA )
FBI HEAD ROBERT MUELLER III )
KANSAS US ATTORNEY BARRY GRISSOM )
KS FBI AGENT MICHEAL MILLER )
KS FBI AGENT GARY SMITH )
GA FBI AGENT SCOTT MATTHEWSON )
GA US MARSHAL THOMAS SHELL )
KANSAS POLICE DETECTIVE- )
JANENE FALLEY )

COMPLAINT

Now comes the Plaintiff, who shall be named Darryl Kinney or referred to as I, and each
party to the Defendants shall be named as themselves. It has been noticed and served numerous times and in numerous states lawsuits against the agencies these Defendants directly run or are an agent of.The cause of actions constitute a wide of Obstruction of Justice felonies, as the heads of these Department might or might not be aware of the Illegal actions that are in the end the end their responsibilities to handle and control. This is a Criminal Tort lawsuit filed to gain return of Plaintiffs Civil Rights that have been denied by Defendants or agents under the Defendants Power, and prosecute any and all violators under the following Obstruction of Justice statutes. And all other unidentified parties shall be later added as names from license plates reveal their identities.

Claims for which Prosecution can be enforced

1. Conspiracy to Commit a Felony
2. Obstruction of Justice by Bribery (18 USC 201)
3. Obstruction of Justice by Destruction of Evidence or Harassment (18 USC 1512 (c)(d)
4. Obstruction by Intimidation, Threats, Persuasion, or Deception (18 USC 1512 (b)
5. Obstructing Congressional or Administrative Proceedings (18 USC 1505)
6. Obstructing Federal Courts, (18 USC 1503)
7. Conspiracy to Defraud (18 USC 371)
8. Criminal Contempt of Court
9. Mail and Wire Fraud
10. Obstruction of Justice by Deception (18 USC 1503, 1512, 1001, 1621)

To: House Judiciary Committee
CC: U.S. Senate Committee's
Date: 2- 20 -2010

PETITION FOR INVESTIGATION

Allegations of Felonies to be investigated on the DOJ including US. Military, FBI and
the IRS as well as several Federal Judges.

This petition is for a full and thorough investigation amongst allegations of Felonies,
including Abuse of Power, Court and Federal program corrupted proceedings, Stalking
and Harassment, Child endangerment, Felony rerouting and hacking of Computer and
Phone services, Illegal activities in hiring practices by intentionally dictating my work
status.

1) I have been kept from working in order for these agencies to stalk me and
keep me from getting money to support my family, in order to steal or take
things from my family. And when I was at work they posed as my customers
then got me out of work to keep me out of work for 2 years.

2) I have been defamed and had these agencies contact all bases, Military to stalk
me and live around my family dwellings anyplace we move. And they chase
me up and down the streets day or night. And they use illegal equipment to
look into my family's house. A 24/7 stalking.

3) Payments to keep me hostage by the DOJ were made totaling about 5 million
dollars and spending about 6 billion over 3-4 years, proof of these payments
on demand.

4) I have numerous Police reports and the Police told me it was these agencies
and they could do nothing, because they don't have the power, Police and
Detectives names given on demand.

5) All official offices and calls were made to Military faking as they intercept
my phone calls I called the number from a payphone and always got
someone different. And my father as well as others get others answering
my cell phone not me.

6) Every Court case has been faked in order to kept from giving me Justice,
and in order to continue violating my Civil rights by these Government
agencies, including fraudulent deliveries, which were overlooked when
mentioned to the Judge, as well as denying an Attorney after status was
granted, which would afford me one.

7) Payments were made to my family and friends to get them to set
me up, since I told about some Federal Judges committing felonies
from Chicago Federal Courts.

In conclusion this is a prelim for investigation consideration with any and
all documents and witnesses on demand. It appears that these felonies will
continue if I depend on the Courts because they are controlling the procedures,
which include fraudulent deliveries, and phony proceedings.

Sincerely,

Darryl Kinney
4728 Kenmore Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22304
262-344-0185
224-927-9443

To: Eric Holder
CC: Elena Kagan
Date: 4-27-2010
Subject: Department Felonies

This letter comes to you, by my hand to ensure delivery, as I have been subjected to
mail fraud as well as wire by the FBI and local Police with the associated State of Illinois
leading the illegal charge, assisted by all branches of the Military, for over 4 years.
I have had phony phone calls to Mr. Holders office by these offenders and I call from a
different phone not my cell and I get his real office workers, I have these agencies using
court clerks to write illegal proceedings instead of the actual Judges, no proceedings are
ever taking place and this is an Obstruction of Justice, I received letters from Elena Kagan in my Supreme Court case against the DOJ, but the case belongs to someone else whose case was denied and I was given a fake used number so these felonies could keep taking place as well as a fake phone call from Asst. Solicitor General Malcolm Stewart on that same faked case.

I have had every Court proceeding tainted by these agencies as well as my EEOC cases in
and effort to keep me from obtaining justice and keep me from getting money for the felonies these agencies have done, while they spend billions chasing me thru the streets daily with thew Military, and insult to injury they keep me from employment by posing as employers and automatically denying me work, and they contact any employer I call or email and tell them not to hire me. I have information and evidence of Federal Judge felonies as well as every case that I have filed against your agencies.

In conclusion the tactics used against me and my family are used for terrorist and illegal
immigrants not on American citizens, and the Military used to harass and stalk civilians as
we know is also illegal. Every Court proceeding must be fair and without corruption or the Investigation I requested from the Congress and Senate is the only recourse.

Also Mr. Holder and Mrs. Kagan your record and past track records show you defend
everything we have discussed thus far, and when Investigations go you are the ones they
put on the firing line, Mr. Holder this is why you were brought in because the people under you have no structure and are like kids running wild without rules, that they follow.

And I ask that you investigate the FBI inside you building because I have sent and brought
you over 20 drop offs and I am sure you have not received them they faked my deliveries
from the Marshals offices.

Thank you,
sincerely,
Darryl Kinney /dwk/ electronically signed
P.O. Box 9102
Alexandria, VA 22304
262-344-0185
224-927-9443
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 29, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Three Felonies a Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent
Three Felonies a Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent by Harvey A. Silverglate (Hardcover - September 1, 2009)
4.1 out of 5 stars (106)