Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

Update on missing Special Features on Widescreen version

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 28, 2008 3:42:27 PM PDT
After notifying Fox about the missing special features on my widescreen Live Free and Die Hard DVD, in 12/07, I finally received my updated DVD from them on 04/08. Problem is... they sent me another widescreen, not the full screen as promised during my initial call with Fox. I called the 888-223-2369 number to their customer service and advised them of the mistake and was advised that the widescreen version was sent to them to distribute for the special feature mistake. When I told her that it still does not have the special features as my initial widescreen version, she stated "thats the only ones they sent us!" and will not send out any further ones.
Good grief!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2008 11:54:28 PM PDT
Brent Smith says:
Is there a widescreen rated version? I can't find one! The only ws version I can find is the unrated one. I have the ws copy that has both the rated and unrated versions, but it won't work with my filtered DVD player. I don't know why they would release the fs version of the PG-13 version, and not the ws.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 28, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 27, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions