Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LPT
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• LPT

Price:$12.99+ Free shipping

on April 25, 2012
Am I upset I didn't get my BFP? NOPE...I sure as you know what did. This is why I'm upset:

I tested with the 10miiu Bbyhopes pregnancy test strip and the positive was sooooo faint that it looked like an evap line. But because it was so faint I kept retesting. This morning I had enough of this "ultra sensitive" test and just said screw it I'll use a digital.

Guess what the digital read? Pregnant. The digital is a 25miu test.

I waisted money using this vs just going straight for the digital. It's obviously not as sensitive as it claims or the clear blue digital would not have picked up it up as pregnant.

Save your money and spring for the more expensive test. It will save you the heart ache, eye squinting, and the "is it right" bouncing around your head.
review image review image
on August 12, 2012
I bought a while bunch of these since the hubby and I have been trying to conceive for months. Well this month I finally felt we did it, my body just told me. I have two kids already and I know what being pregnant feels like. So I started testing 4 days before my missed period. And they were all NEGATIVE. Not even a faint positive. I tested again the day AFTER my missed period and still no positive, not even a faint. I got pissed, so I used the same uring from the cup and opened up my EPT test, and what do you know? A big fat POSITIVE. What the heck? Ugghhhhh those baby hopes tests SUCK. They are supposed to be 10 mIU, and my EPT test says its 25 mIU. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. Buy a First Responce which is what I used for both my kids or clear blue or a EPT test which is what I used for this one.

Update, day after testing with EPT test. Tested again with my First Response and I got a very dark positive result. I trust this test so much. Please don't waste on these baby hopes tests. Buy a first response. You will have accurate results
on August 6, 2012
Like some of the previous reviewers I cannot get a BFP on these!
I got a positive on a first response 25miu. I also had a blood beta test that came back at 51. So these are junk, spend the extra money and get the first response tests, you'll save yourself the frustration.
on July 12, 2012
I ordered these thinking that as a POAS-aholic I would be able to test sooner with these than with Wondfos (even though the Wondfo brand is extremely sensitive). I was wrong! So I paid more, and still got by BFP with the Wondfo brand sooner (9dpo). I am currently 12dpo and still no positive on these. I have gotten positives on three other brands. Save your money, get the Wondfos!!!!
on November 17, 2013
These are not as sensitive as they claim to be. I got a BFP sooner with a clear blue digital at 11 dpo. Even a week after my missed period I was using these daily just to use them up and try to calm my nerves and they were still not showing a positive result. These won't give you an early result. The baby dust was a cute touch and they are a nice company, these tests are just duds, skip them and test with a digital.
on November 5, 2013
I did not get a positive because I am not pregnant but there was no evap line at all it was a very clear negative and it didn't leave me wondering. the test stick is longer and easier to hold on to then others. I almost didn't get these because of all the negative reviews but decided to go ahead and try them and had no problems at all!
on August 26, 2013
After reading others reviews I made sure to follow the instructions very carefully. I was still getting getting negative results after a faint positive on a first response early detection.
on August 7, 2013
These Pregnancy strip are not worth the money. I took it with first morning urine and it was hard to tell if it was negative or positive. will never buy this product again.
on October 9, 2012
They do not work like they say they do.... No way are they that sensitive... I got a positive on a first response before one would show on these.
on August 19, 2012
I got a BPF with this test when my period was late. As we have been trying for 3+ years I needed cheap tests that could pick up a chemical pregnancy if it happened. Buying 30 of these made sense for the long term ttc person.