Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
I would like to run dual monitors in an expanded desktop display. Does this have the addtional video ports?
asked by Jon M. Kinsley on October 6, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I've actually got this PC (and am looking to buy another as it's a pretty good PC) and fortunately, the HD 2500 does allow dual monitor output, but UNfortunately, the HD 2500 integrated graphics does a poor job of it. It's a known issue (discussed on Intel's website as well), that at times, your computer won't recognize the HDMI output, requiring you to physically unplug the HDMI from the PC and plug it back in to make it realize it's actually there. My solution to this was a cheapo graphics card (GT 630 ~$60). But to be "broken" out of the box, that just speaks poorly on Intel.
The Truth answered on November 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This desktop has a vga and a hdmi port. Since both are on an integrated video card I believed it will not run dual monitors its and either or situation
aquarius125 answered on October 8, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product