Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Do all monitors typically come with this 4 hole mounting pattern on the back? I see some that don't appear to have it (from online pics)
asked by Parents of Three on October 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
tadees answered on October 29, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Most monitors do (especially designated monitors versus televisions). The dual mount has two sets of 4-hole mounting spots to facilitate different monitor sizes.
indisbensable answered on October 29, 2012

A
Dell usually does not have a mount, I had to buy an adapter for my 2 24" HD dell monitors from the main bidding site!
chromemosquito answered on October 29, 2012

A
Most do. Just check the VESA compatible dimensions for your monitor(s)
Mr. Sounder answered on October 29, 2012

A
Most all newer monitors do. I would check before I ordered a stand. I did have to take off the factory Dell stand to access the holes for the mounting plate.
Ed answered on October 29, 2012

A
I'm not sure. The one I purchased has them which gives you the flexibility to move the monitors horizontal or vertical. Not to mention to keep the monitors sturdy. This was a really good purchase and have not had any issues.
Lisa answered on October 29, 2012

A
Keep in mind, larger monitors usually have six holes, not four. The idea is that you use the middle set plus the ones on the right OR the ones on the left to better align the monitor according to your set up. Don't let the six holes throw you though.
James answered on October 29, 2012

A
No, they don't all come with those holes. Some extra thin, such as some models of Samsung (S27B350H), are designed to be on the incuded stand only.
GRiG answered on October 29, 2012

A
Yes, every monitor I've used has this standard 4 hole pattern on the back. In some cases you need to remove a cover to access them.
Tom L answered on October 30, 2012

A
Carey - yes they do. All manufacturers follow what is known as the 'vesa' standard. This is how any TV will attach to a mount from any other company.
Ken Kniech answered on October 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product