4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me
I don't know what everyone has been complaining about. I just put my code in for Organic Chemistry and it worked. I would just make sure you're buying the right code for the right chemistry class.
Published on January 21, 2012 by Brad Jacobs

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, September 1, 2013
This review is from: OWL (24 months) Printed Access Card for Organic Chemistry (Printed Access Code)
I as well had an access card that was invalid. The problem is that the access cards are textbook specific, and there are around 15 different textbook for organic chem all sold by cengage. The way this page is set up, it randomly gives you an access card that could be specific to any of the 15 books that cengage sells. The worst part is there is no way to tell which book the code matches until you type it in and it tells you that the code is invalid. The previous commentor below me got lucky when their access code worked. I was not as fortunate as him and I have an assignment due on Owl. Amazon has given me a refund, however now I have to waste time waiting for a new one from the cengage website that gives you the proper code. Until they fix this oversight, I wouldn't take the chance of buying an access code from here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, August 19, 2011
The access code did not work. Called to Cengage Technical Support - they confirmed that the code is not valid.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... consistently have trouble with loading (and I've done everything recommended to remedy that), September 15, 2014
OWL uses Java applets that I consistently have trouble with loading (and I've done everything recommended to remedy that). OWL for Gen Chem shows you where you've gone wrong on a problem and how to do things correctly, OWL for Organic just gives you a written statement that for me is absolutely no help at all. My 24 month subscription for General Chemistry which still has 12 months left on it won't transfer over because OWL wants you to purchase a new code. Their tech support people (who I have spent many hours on hold with) are very helpful and friendly, which is nice. I'll be happy if I never have to use OWL again after this semester.

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work, August 23, 2013
The access code did not work. I tried multiple times and it said that it was not valid for this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, January 21, 2012

OWL (24 months) Printed Access Card for Organic Chemistry
OWL (24 months) Printed Access Card for Organic Chemistry by Cengage Learning Brooks/Cole (Printed Access Code - November 29, 2006)
$98.95 $78.25