Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "mophie juice pack Plus for iPhone 5/5s/5se (2,100m...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 67% off the $119.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
mophie juice pack Plus for iPhone 5/5s/5se (2,100mAh) - Black
|Price:||$76.82 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$43.13 (36%)|
- Rechargeable 2100mAh lithium ion polymer battery and protective case in one. Not compatible with iPhone 5C
- Talk Time Up to additional 10 hours on 3G, internet Use Up to additional 10 hours on 3G, up to additional 10 hours on LTE, up to additional 12 hours on Wi-Fi, audio Playback Up to 50 hours and Video Playback Up to 12 hours
- Impact-resistant protective dual-injected case with a shockproof band.
- Quick 1 amp recharging speed.
- 4 LED Light Status Indicator - Tells you how much "juice" you have left in the case for charging.
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 2.63 inches, 0.69 inches, 5.58 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: mophie juice pack Plus for iPhone 5/5s/5se (2,100mAh) - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Stock Your Home||Buying Done Right||Smart-access|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone 5;iphone 5s||Apple iPhone 5||Apple iPhone 5||iPhone 5s|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
When I got home, plugged the cell/case into the wall and let it fully charge. To my surprise, I received the "This accessory may not be supported." error message, but my cell was at 100% now. Disappointed, wanted to return it. But wait, it still worked. Searched online if anyone else had this error, couldn't find it. Okay, I have my box and receipt and 14 days to play with it, let's just see how it goes.
Next day, normal usage, no big deal. Mophie recommends to drain cell to 20% then flip the switch to use the case battery. But, I wanted to see if I'd get that message again. Flipped switch, for about 5-10 mins, no message, charged back up to 90-95%. Then turned case back off and wanted to see if it was my USB cable, no error message. So far so good.
Got through the day and night, no plug-in over night. Next morning, woke up, had 50% case battery (2 LEDs), and 85% cell batt. Did the recommended usage, worked flawlessly. Plugged back in, end of day, charged to 100% cell, got the error again. Case was at 1 LED. Ignored the error, let it charge over night. Yay, 100% cell and 100% case.
Also, I noted that when plugged in the cell and case don't charge simultaneously, but rather sequentially (note the 1 LED above). The cell charged first, then the case. But if you are doing it over night, no biggie.Read more ›
I am not a big sync person - but if I were, this could be a challenge. They say to use wireless sync, so that is an option. Since your iphone will be in this case - it cannot be synced by plugging it into the computer without taking it out. Big deal.
the phone feels better with this case - and I love the black, slick design. Also has a rubber seal around it so the face of the phone cannot be touched if dropped or laying flat face down. I use a plastic shield in addition anyway.
you can charge both the phone and Mophie together without removing the phone.
very simple - useful. done.
So i have had the mophie case since iPhone 3, and this case nailed it on fixing all of the flaws that the other cases came short on.
1. the USB connector on the bottom is reinforced. I had continued issues with the previous generation of cases and the connector being weak and eventually failing if you put the slightest amount of pressure on it. Not the case with this new improved version.
2. the case is a tighter fit. I used to use an entire phone overlay under the case and since i've had the new one i need a tool to pry it off with the addition of the underlay.
3. the button pass through is much better, the buttons still feel tactile when depressing them, and never stick like previous models.
4. the lights when charging now only come on when first plugged in, and when hitting the button nearby to check charge. before when charging it would stay on, providing a significant amount of light for a person sleeping in bed.
5. the power button is much improved over the last generation, and it seemed flimsy before, it's nice and robust now.
6. incredible improvements in the belt clip (sold separately) when i bought the clip i immediately purchased two because i had such bad luck with the older generation of clips. the top part would inevitably snap off leaving nothing left to support the phone in the clip. I almost didn't notice when my plastic part broke on this clip. It felt easier to put the phone in and out, yet the fit was still snug.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did not work... Won't buy again if going to have same problem, sorryPublished 3 days ago by Maritza R.
We had it a couple of months and just stopped working. Not happyPublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Like this product, haven't had a battery issue since. Like how you can charge both battery's at the same time. Case is durable and easy to clean if needed.Published 17 days ago by Scott Osborne