Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Does it have motion detection recording? Is the suction mount included? Power cable?
asked by JUAN MATEU P on February 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
yes it has motion detection. yes it comes with suction cup mount and power cable and usb cable to plug into your laptop. The only thing you need is an SD card.
Mike F. answered on February 20, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes to all three. The video quality isn't fantastic, but it does work.
Brian Smith answered on February 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it does. Like Mike F. Said, all you need extra is a SD. Card
Brandon E. answered on February 20, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it's all there
R. Pezzi answered on February 20, 2013

A
The suction mount is included and works well. There supposedly is a motion detection function. I have not looked for it as I just mount mine in the window of the car and go. I can record the scenery and also have documentation if some idiot on the phone or texting runs into me. One thing to remember, unless you shut off the mic, everything said in the car is recorded as well. The battery life seemed short to me, so use the power. I believe it only came with the DC cord and a USB cord. You can buy an AC/USB adapter for about $5 or so
I cannot quickly find the owners manual though it is pretty useless. The box has NO web site on it.
The best I can suggest is read the ad on Amazon, HeartlandAmerica.com or BFDeals.com.
So far mine seems to work well. The instructions as I said are useless, so you have to play with it for self-teaching. For the price, it is worth the try.
Ed E. answered on February 20, 2013

A
No it's just a simple cam like on your cell phone but does a decent job. Suction is great from what I've seen-
D. Glover answered on February 20, 2013

A
Has the suction cup and all power cables. Battery is rechargable. Also has Cable for USB to computer. Not so sure of the motion detection. I just have it in the card and it recored from the time it is on.
Eugene G. answered on February 20, 2013

A
yess to everything+
Stacy G. answered on February 20, 2013

A
yes to everything and for the price a good deal
Stacy G. answered on February 20, 2013

A
Yes it has motion detection , power cable, and mounting