Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
I can't mount speakers on my walls, what stands do you recommend?
asked by Amazon Customer on January 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Unfortunately this is one feature that they lacked in...I wanted my speakers to incline some, so I unscrew the bracket that comes with the speaker and mounted a speaker bracket extension Home Depot sale's...it comes two in a pack. Also the screws that come with the bracket are safe to screw back in one of original screw holes.
Noel Gonzalez answered on January 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Unfortunately this is one feature that they lacked in...I wanted my speakers to incline some, so I unscrew the bracket that comes with the speaker and mounted a speaker bracket extension Home Depot sale's...it comes two in a pack. Also the screws that come with the bracket are safe to screw back in one of original screw holes.
Noel Gonzalez answered on January 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just bought this equipment and to me it's the best to mount that speaker because of the weight. 2 of Bear Claw Hanger Screws, 1-1/4'', 6 Pack, BCK-6 and Toggler 50175 Self-Drilling Drywall Anchor, Alloy, 1-1/4" Length, #6 Threads, Pack Of 25 . However, I am still waiting for the Bear Claw Hanger Screws, 1-1/4'', 6 Pack, but I receive the Toggler 50175 Self-Drilling Drywall Anchor, Alloy, 1-1/4" Length, #6 Threads, Pack Of 25.
crossmariothedon1 answered on January 9, 2013
Comments (2) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product