Dance Moms 6 Seasons 2013
1. Smoke Before the Fire During the special, Abby and the moms will take the stage together, giving a unique window into what's to come in America's favorite dancing docuseries while the ladies dish and their daughters perform some of their favorite choreography selected.
2. The Beginning of the End The new competition season is underway, but Abby is extremely disappointed in the girls because they blew off dance class during the break.
3. Out With the Old, in With the New The Dance Moms stage a silent protest and walk out on Abby, prompting Abby to quickly assemble a totally new dance team for this weekend's competition. The Dance Moms try to make it out on their own and book a performance for their kids.
4. But I'm a National Champion! The real moms are back and the replacements are out, with the exception of one, Sophia Luccia. How will the moms react to Abby's newest superstar Sophia aka "the new Maddie"? And can the moms deal with Abby's wrath from being on strike for two weeks?
5. Liar Liar Dance Mom on Fire! Abby couldn't be more thrilled to have a new star on team, but Melissa is starting to feel like Sophia is pushing Maddie out of the spotlight and into the corner.
6. Revenge of the Replacements Melissa tries desperately to get Maddie back in favor with Abby. Meanwhile, Mackenzie struggles with her new "big girl" role. Also, this week, the ALDC dancers go up against the very same girls who replaced them during the moms silent protest.
7. Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties After Melissa s fall from grace, Jill tries hard to be Abby s new favorite but quickly learns that s no easy task, especially since Abby s mood is at an ultimate low after she hears that Cathy is back to compete after weeks of hiding.
8. Dance Moms - 7 Abby indefinitely suspends Christi and Chloe, which keeps Chloe from competing against Cathy's new all-boy team "The Apple Cores." Nia and Holly must deal with a painful medical condition from their past.
9. You've Been Unfriended Christi and Chloe's return to the studio after a one-week suspension is spoiled and tension between Christi and Kelly boils over. With Christi and Kelly bickering, Melissa tries to take advantage of the situation.
10. Bye Bye Baby Abby's precious pet Broadway Baby has passed away and Abby leaves the ALDC team to fend for themselves. To make matters worse, this week the team heads to St. Louis where they go up against the infamous Kaya Wiley and she's not going down without a fight!
11. All's Fair In Love and War The Abby Lee Dance Company heads to New Jersey with a group number all about love. Before they leave for the competition, the moms take Abby speed dating in the hopes that if she found a man, she would be nicer to the girls.
12. Camouflaged Maneuvers In this special two-hour episode the girls struggle to get Abby's military-inspired group dance ready for the competition.
13. The Apple of Her Eye The Abby Lee Dance Company prepares for a group number that is a tribute to Rosa Parks. The team must bring their "A" game because they're going head-to-head against Cathy and her Apple Core.
14. She's a Maniac Kelly is livid when Abby pulls Brooke from this week's competition due to her less than stellar performance in the "Rosa Parks" group number.
15. Watch Your Back, Mack The arrival of a new dancer at the Abby Lee Dance Company has Melissa and Mackenzie on guard. Abby, still hurting over the loss of her dog Broadway Baby, visits a taxidermist.
16. The Politics of Dancing In this patriotic episode Abby assigns the girls dances inspired by the political state of America. But all is not fair in politics...especially in the dance world. Maddie and Chloe compete head-to-head.
17. May I Have This Dance? Abby's announcement of her guest-hosting gig on "The View" brings out the competitiveness between Melissa and Kristie when Mackenzie and Asia battle it out for a featured part in a televised dance performance.
18. The View from the Top The team hits the Big Apple not only for a competition, but also for a very special surprise. Abby has been invited to co-host "The View" where the girls will perform their winning dance "The Last Text.
19. Candy Apple Showdown Abby and the Candy Apples go head-to-head at The Masters of Dance in New York City. Abby is planning on wowing the judges while Cathy is counting on Anthony's innovative choreography to keep her on top.
20. Dance Moms - Mother's Day Special In this one-hour special, Abby Lee Miller introduces us to her mother, shares their amazing bond and history, with a revelation that will leave viewers awestruck.
21. Dance Moms: Tell All Part One Dance Moms' executive producer Jeff Collins sits down with Abby Lee Miller and the Moms to revisit Season 3. After a wild and explosive season, Christi and Kelly finally dish on how their friendship was tested.
22. Dance Moms: Tell All Part Two Last time, Dance Moms' executive producer Jeff Collins sat down with Abby Lee Miller and the moms to rehash season 3. This week's dramatic conclusion finds New Dance Mom Kristie Ray quick to defend Abby.
23. Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy Abby plays matchmaker setting Brooke up with the senior dancers. After patching up their friendship, Kelly and Christi face a point of no return when they argue again.
24. Two Girls, One Solo Abby's decision to have Maddie and Chloe dance the exact same solo shocks the moms and promises to finally prove who is the best dancer at the Abby Lee Dance Company.
25. An Apple A Day Keeps Abby Away Last competition, Cathy lost to Abby and was forced to kick a traitor out of her studio. This week, she is determined to rebuild her team and the trust she once had.
26. No Room For Rotten Apples The pressure is on for Candy Apple's team and no one's spot is guaranteed. Rick is worried when Jalen is assigned his first contemporary solo. Cathy battles it out with Anthony as she struggles to gain back control of her studio.
27. Dance Moms Chatter #1 This week the all-new Dance Moms Chatter talk show welcomes special guests Dance Moms Christi, Kelly and Patsy, along with celebrity blogger Nadine Rajabi and comedian Lisa Arch.
28. Dance Moms Chatter #2 Part 2 of the all-new Dance Moms Chatter talk show welcomes none other than Abby Lee Miller herself, Dance Mom Melissa and celebrity blogger Nadine Rajabi and comedian Alec Mapa.
29. Tap versus Hip Hop After several months in Hollywood, Abby returns to the Abby Lee Dance Company to find her dancers have been slacking off...all except Maddie and Mackenzie. The moms made a pact to turn down Abby's invitation for their daughters to perform on national TV
30. Abby's "So Far This Season... In this all-new special, Abby Lee Miller gives her unique insight into this season of Dance Moms as she recaps major mom moments, crazy conflicts and the best dances. The reigning "diva of dance" will also share never-before-seen bonus scene footage.
31. Recital Rebellion It's the annual Abby Lee Dance Company recital, which means two things--all the girls get to perform and Abby is a nervous wreck. After Abby assigns Paige the only new solo for the recital, Kelly goes ballistic and threatens to pull both of her daughters.
32. Clash of the Dance Moms When Abby is tipped off that they'll be competing against Cathy and her Candy Apples, she creates three new dances designed especially to take them down. The Dance Moms will go face to face against their archenemies, the Candy Apple moms.
33. The Dancing Dead Abby retrieves the taxidermied remains of her beloved Broadway Baby much to the shock of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Meanwhile, Kelly secretly meets with the Dance Moms to plot her daughters' return.
34. Gone, Abby Gone After Abby goes AWOL, Kelly takes the opportunity to sneak her kids back into the Abby Lee Dance Company. But now that Brooke is back, Payton's position on the team is up in the air. Meanwhile, Maddie helps a seriously ill girl's dream come true.
35. On-Again, Off-Again Abby After missing the last competition, Abby returns to the studio only to receive the wrath of the Dance Moms as she tries to focus on Nationals, which are only two weeks away.
36. Diva Las Vegas After Abby leads her first pyramid in several weeks, her relationship with Kelly is pushed to new levels as Kelly feels her daughters are being treated unfairly. With Nationals only a week away, Abby must put her dancers to the test.
37. Do-Si-Do and Do-Si-Don't It's Regionals and the pressure is on for Abby's dancers to prove they are worthy of attending Nationals. Abby assigns what appears to be a simple country-style group number.
38. The Big, Not So, Easy It's the Season Three finale of Dance Moms and after one of the most tumultuous competition seasons ever, the Abby Lee Dance Company hits New Orleans hoping to retain their championship title at Nationals.
39. Dance Moms Reunion: Hurricane Abby Storm clouds are gathering as the cast of Dance Moms Season 3 reunite to hash out the triumphs and tragedies of the season. Think old grudges have been settled? That's just the eye of the storm.
Dance Moms: Season 3 - Sneak Peek Dance Moms is back! Check out the official season 3 music video "Maniac," and catch the return of Dance Moms on Tuesday, January 1 at 9/8C.
|Starring||Leslie Ackerman, Payton Ackerman|
|Supporting actors||Anthony Burrell, Mari Dudash, Holly Frazier, Nia Frazier, Chloe Lukasiak, Christi Lukasiak, Gianna Martello, Abby Lee Miller, Cathy Nesbitt-Stein, Asia Monet Ray, Kristie Ray, Vivi-Anne Stein, Lucas Triana, Jill Vertes, Kendall Vertes, Hadley Walts, Nicaya Wiley, Mackenzie Ziegler|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Jeff Collins, Eric D. Fuller, Michael Hammond, Sandi Johnson, Christopher Maragni, Scott Shatsky, Bryan Stinson, Eric Weingrad|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|