Customer Discussions > Persona forum

mp3s should be cheaper the the full cd

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2009 5:11:24 AM PDT
we all have to stand up and say enough already. 1.29 for each song. and say a new cd comes out best buy has it for 9.99, with that 9.99 you get a physical cd artwork booklet case, and stuff it actually takes time and money to make. where as with an mp3 you get the album artwork (if your lucky) and the songs in not anywhere close to cd quality. So what i am saying is say a physical cd is 9.99 then mp3s should be at most 5.00 for the crappy mp3 quality you get. what do you all think? also i challenge anyone to buy mp3s from amazon or itunes and then buy the same (or get the same) cd yourself and rip it at the same bit and tell me your physical cd you ripped doesn't sound way better then the download from the internet.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2009 5:56:24 AM PDT
Well, I always just buy CDs, so it's never been a problem for me. I like the sound quality better, I like the packaging, and I like the idea of paying for something that is physical as opposed to just a file of a few MB that can be deleted off the face of the earth with two right clicks. It's going to be a very sad day for me when compact discs become extinct, but it seems pretty much inevitable now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Persona forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 27, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Persona
Persona by Queen Latifah (Audio CD - 2009)
3.1 out of 5 stars (22)