Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
asked by JF on January 27, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
it's about 80 lbs, i think. Depending on how great the guy is at delivery, set up, friendliness, etc, I think 5-20 dollars (five if he sucks, 20 if you had a really terrific delivery experience, as I did!)
D. Marks answered on January 29, 2008
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was expecting they would do more. The guy seemed to be in such a hurry. He only opened the box after I asked, and only took it out of the box after I asked. He told me to keep the boxing materials for 30 days instead of taking them w/ him like others mentioned Eagle would, but that's not a big deal. He definitely didn't help me set up, but I've been doing audio/video setup in a previous job, and very tech savvy so that's no problem either. Just that I didn't have a chance to make sure I didn't get a lemon before he left. I gave him $5, but I felt I should've given him less or none.
JF answered on January 29, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
D. Marks answered on January 30, 2008
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Chuck answered on May 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Tip enhanced delivery
RL answered on February 15, 2015

A
I always give the delivery people, including the mailperson, a bottle of cold water and a small snack, like mints, cookies, granola bars, whatever I have on hand. They seem to appreciate it.
Seraphine answered on July 23, 2015

A
I am having food delivered for a party and the person who is delivering it is also going to set it up in warming trays I much should I tip her....PS the delivery charge is 60$
patricia reddington answered on December 21, 2011
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Crutchfield has white glove (and calls it that) for "upper end" sets
stlouisbrad answered on March 7, 2008

A
so what kind of delivery could i expect for a tv like this if i dont order from amazon?
eighteesix answered on February 7, 2008

A
CEVA is the new name for Eagle- It's the same company, at least up here in Massachusetts..
D. Davis answered on June 10, 2008
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product