Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Will multiple items fit in this? Food, snack container, diapers, wipes, change of clothes, toys, wallet???
asked by Phillip Simmons on November 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
I think so, if you are packing all of that for a day.
Janet answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. Everything fits in it and with plenty of room to spare
hairdiva1 answered on November 15, 2012

A
Yes! This backpage is huge! We bring it pm long trips, and it has many different compartments! Five stars!
Deanna answered on November 15, 2012

A
Yes, this backpack is really good size. I bought it for a trip across the country and now use it everyday. I put my wallet and keys in the front pouch and use it as a purse. I am one of those moms who packs EVERYTHING when I leave the house and the bag has worked really well for me.
sam answered on November 15, 2012

A
Definitely! This bag is much bigger than I expected and will hold a lot of items.
MDOS answered on November 15, 2012

A
Most definitely! This bag is actually much larger than it looks. I have a toddler and a newborn and can easily fit everything I need for both into this bag. At the moment it's holding keys, wallet, phone, sweaters for each, diapers for each, wipes, a change of clothes for the baby, and a nursing cover and that accounts for a bag about half full- plenty of room to spare. Hope that helps!
Libby answered on November 15, 2012

A
I pack snacks, diapers, cups etc for two kids with plenty of room. Very large bag with 3 cup holder areas, a key ring, and zip front pocket. I find it very user friendly. My only complaint is it is a shinier black material than it looks like in the picture.
Heather Ciaramitaro answered on November 16, 2012

A
Yes this bag can hold a lot of things! It has nice storage compartments then the big book bag open space also. Things are aconvenient and easy to find. It's actually bigger than I thought. Great for someone with a toddler on the go who has to be hands free. You are definitely going to be the one that carries it though b/c it can get heavy. Not a bag for the little one to carry...
Kenzymom answered on November 16, 2012

A
- main pocket
2 side pocket - snack container
2 back poket - feeding bottle
2 front poket - wipe & diapers

- in front big poket - wallet, cell phone

- side poket - small bottle or small snack

it has many poket so u don`t need any pouch.
Lee Yeon Ju answered on November 16, 2012

A
We fit a ton of stuff in here, my wife and I bought the typical diaper bag first and it was a flop so we bought this one and love it! Enough room for anything you might need. We also really like that its a back pack.
Andrew answered on November 17, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product