Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Baby Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 6, 2009 6:16:35 AM PDT
Both mats work when plugged in first port separately. When we try to play the game with mats plugged into port one and port two--only the mat plugged into port 1 works. Any suggestions how to fix problem????

Posted on Jul 25, 2009 9:52:04 PM PDT
Elizabeth H. says:
I know NOTHING of this, but am buying the DDR- hottest party 2 for my neice for her 15th B-day. I wanted to get an extra mat (sold for this version on Amazon) so 2 can play at the same time. Did you get any replys or figure out if 2 mats work with this game at the same time? Seems to be ALOT of issues with movements NOT registering or 2 mats working at the same time etc. PLEASE fill me in if 2 can work! THANK YOU!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2009 7:20:42 AM PDT
I did get 2 and even 3 mats to work with my DDR--and I think worth it to get it all working. I have to shut all of the power off, then connect the mats and then turn everything on every time I want to play. For instance, I can't be playing another game with the remote and then switch to DDR and play. In between the two games I have to turn everything off which is really no big deal. I also (not sure if it makes a difference, but it was a suggestion) do as many of the controls as possible with the mats and not remote during set up. Hope this helps you!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 6, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 27, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions