Customer Discussions > The World Ends With You forum

must have ds games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 10, 2011 10:29:15 PM PDT
In my opinion there are a select five that I must say are absolutely a must have over all other's.

1. Chrono Trigger
2. The World Ends With You
3. Pokemon Black/White Version
4. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
5. Final Fantasy IV

Some other DS title's worth playing are:

1. Final Fantasy III
2. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (alot of nice content)
3. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
4. Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
5. Pheonix Wright Series ( they have 3 )

Note: these are not listed in favorite order. They are just listed.

Posted on Sep 27, 2011 4:30:29 PM PDT
ZeldaFan1414 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 8, 2011 8:00:59 AM PST
Justin says:
"Some older system..." Hahaha, you kids.

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 2:08:02 PM PST
Music lover says:
I'd have to include The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks somewhere in my must haves. Chrono Trigger would be there too. I don't know the other games mentioned so I'll have to check them out.

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 3:35:33 PM PST
D. Williams says:
1.TWEWY and Devil Survivor: Overlocked (so similar and so awesome they're tied!)
2. Ouendan 2 and Elite Beat Agents
3. Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright (tied)
4. Hotel Dusk
5. Ghost Trick

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 6:27:58 PM PDT
Apollo Justice was a great conclusion to finish on top of the PW Trilogy, highly under-rated by hardcore fans of PW because of what happens to him as a character... but I don't think they get that this series is about tragedy and despair and then the hope that comes in spite of it. It was sad what happened to PW, but Apollo was the new Phoenix that rose from his ashes. The whole series is dang brilliant, period.

So yeah the Ace Attorney series is on my top five, particularly games 3 and 4 in the series.

Though it's the same team, Ghost Trick would be my second pick. The story is probably even better than the AA games, it's twistastic, and the end reveals are mind blowing amazing. (Don't look up spoilers! Play the game! Trust me!)

One of the Pokemon games would take another slot, either Platinum, Heart Gold, or Soul Silver, in my book, but the newer ones are fine too.

The fourth game on my list would have to be either Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass. The top-down camera angle LOZs will always be my favorites.

My final pick is Advanced Wars Dual Strike. Probably the best entry of a great series.

Also @ Justin, to be fair the DS version of Chrono Trigger is said to be one of the best the game has had at all.

Posted on Jul 31, 2013 9:58:40 AM PDT
Mimsy says:
1. The Worlds Ends With You.
2. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
3. Digimon Dusk (I know that Pokemon's the more popular choice but I never really got into it)
4. Orcs and Elves
5. Trauma Surgeon, Under the Knife

Posted on Oct 14, 2013 3:07:53 PM PDT
andre says:
really? no dragon quest games, guys? Dragon Quest IV, V, VI, and IX are must own games as well.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Aug 10, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The World Ends With You
The World Ends With You by Square Enix (Nintendo DS)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (411)