Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 11:16:42 PM PST
i was wondering if anyone else has the same problem i have. i ordered this from amazon received it today and none of the discs will play in any player blu-ray or dvd.

Posted on Dec 3, 2014 10:46:23 PM PST
shandi26 says:
Did the box have a note about the region? Certain DVD/Blu Rays can only play in certain countries. USA is region 1 or A. In the item details it says this Blu Ray combo pack is region 1/A but there is a note in red in the item description that says it is not a region 1/A disc. I was wondering which is correct b/c my kids really love these CMas specials. Thinking about ordering but I am a bit leery now...

Posted on Dec 4, 2014 12:57:46 AM PST
The first one i received didnt play and amazon had a new one shipped over night with a return label to send back the defective disc. The second movie i got worked great no problems at all. I'd say order it because if you do get a defective disc amazom has great costumer service that will get you one that works fast.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2014 1:06:19 AM PST
shandi26 says:
Thanks! I think I will.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  15 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Prep & Landing / Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice (Totally Tinsel Collection) [Blu-ray]
Prep & Landing / Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice (Totally Tinsel Collection) [Blu-ray] by Dave Foley (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (291)