Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-41 of 41 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2011 3:47:30 PM PST
I would be happy to pay postage for delivery of your bread baker.
If you still have it,,,contact me at pinkie3@cox.net

Thanks, Mat

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2011 6:16:56 PM PST
A. Brookes says:
Sorry Mat, the bread machine was donated to Goodwill. I haven't replaced the Zo yet, still unhappy with the customer service from them and amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2011 1:45:25 AM PST
mike says:
I'd gladly take it off your hands!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2011 1:46:42 AM PST
mike says:
I'd be happy to pay UPS and shipping!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2011 9:28:10 PM PST
Jammi Hill says:
I would love to try this, i am a single mom of 3 and 2 additional living with me so i go thru the bread,....You give this away yet?

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 8:57:49 AM PST
A. Brookes says:
The machine was donated to the Goodwill in Canoga Park, California. Replaced with a different brand. I never got a decent loaf from it despite trying, but the reason it was donated is that there was no response from the manufacturer or Amazon concerning what is a defective product.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 11:40:33 PM PST
B. nguyen says:
The bread photos from Zojirushi web site show most of the loaves are undercooked on top and overcooked on the sides. Maybe to them that's normal, but to us it's not.

I'll try cover some of the vent holes on top like Charter One did and hopefully my next loaf of bread will brown evenly. Thanks Charter One for the idea.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2011 10:16:53 AM PST
Charter One says:
Hi, this is Charter One responding to your comment of the bread machine. This works. Leave all vents closed with the foil. I leave the bread in the machine a little while after it's cooked and on warm. The last loaf I made was a nice golden brown. Thanks for replying to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2011 10:16:56 AM PST
Weigh your flour. 1 cup equals 4.25 oz or 120 grams. My first few loaves came out really heavy and dense until I started weighing the flour. Now, they are perfect every time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2012 7:34:44 PM PST
Mrs. F. says:
I used our machine like 7 times from new. I found that the flour must be as fresh as possible.
When baking a 2 lb. loaf of regular white bread specifially from the recipe in the instruction manual...the top was not getting done. Always like damp / underdone.
I noticed there is no direct heat on the top of the machine. Too bad the engineers overlooked that, and possibly that would be an added expense to construct something that would bake more that 3/4 of a loaf of bread.
As it was..we just sliced and cut off the top underbaked piece.

Great to see the posts that seemed to work with adding foil to the vents to restrict the heat from expelling too fast from the top portion.

I will try that...and see if it will help with Fully Baking the Loaf of bread..

I see now..that the Z company has developed a NEW Baking Machine that NOW HAS the element in the TOP for PERFECT Loaves. wow! Too bad I got the Childrens "Easy Bake" type of baking machine.
You Know..the one with the Light Bulb that the little Girls / Boys whatever...would bake WITH adult supervision. Ha Ha Ha .... What a Joke! And I get to Laugh while I cry looking at the "Novelty Bread Maker" as it sits gathering dust.

And to think...I was going to try this machine...and if it worked ok..I was going to buy one each for 4 of my friends / family for Christmas Presents.
Saved By the Novelty Machine that belongs in with the "Misfit Toys' in small appliance heaven.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2012 6:18:50 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 16, 2012 6:19:03 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2012 6:19:42 PM PST
Cat Lover says:
Thank you I will try this! :)

Posted on Jan 25, 2012 6:44:14 PM PST
Charter One says:
Since my son helped to fix the bread machine problem, they should pay him for it, what do u think of that? Charter One.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2012 1:02:30 PM PST
4u2 says:
I am confused. If this was a defective product, why would you donate it to Goodwill? If it was defective from the beginning, why wouldn't you have sent it back to Amazon for full refund?
I have owned this breadmaker since July 2009. It still works fine and have had absolutely NO problems with this machine. The Zoi website does offer some Q&A for answers to some questions or concerns.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 8:21:56 AM PST
JellyBean says:
Would you like to sell it? I am interested.

Pat

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 5:03:10 AM PST
I'm using it to just rise the dough the first time and then I make buns. I use my old panasonic for bread. This one is no good. I've tried everything and the bread falls at the last rising. It is defective for sure.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  19
Total posts:  41
Initial post:  Sep 22, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 8, 2012

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme 2-Pound-Loaf Breadmaker, Black
Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme 2-Pound-Loaf Breadmaker, Black by Zojirushi
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,075)