Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Color: Blue|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$32.78 - $54.09

on May 4, 2014
I got this at target, but ordered another one on here. Much better than mophie in my opinion because its 50%-25% of the cost, that's ridiculous!!! But it works great and I get a lot of charges out of each full battery, and with this design I don't have to worry about built in cords. I like this design the most and have tried other designs, but once you change phones its obsolete if ur stuck with a built in cord. Besides that I feel this one gives me more charges than my mophie did, which costs $100, which means this little thing is the total package. Its the best price, functionality, and performance and that's all you could ever wish for.
on June 19, 2014
The packaging and description for this product state that It works with ALL USB devices. After failing to charge my Droid RAZR with this battery, I contacted MyCharge customer service and was told that it does not work with my particular USB device. As soon as I asked MyCharge customer support about returning the battery, I stopped receiving emails from them and all phone calls resulted in a dead end or a dropped call. I have used this device to charge other gadgets with limited success, usually resulting in a quarter charged phone or mp3 player and a dead MyCharge. The MyCharge itself will hold a full charge for only a few days before going dead itself. I wish that I had purchased this item from Amazon so that I could return it.
on March 30, 2015
I use these to store solar power gathered by my RAVPower 15W Solar Charger with Dual USB Port. RAV makes its own external batteries, but happen to like the sturdy design of these efficient little chunks of energy. Charges iPads, Samsung Galaxy Note 10, iPhones - all manner of items.
(LOVE the green cord that comes with it; I believe it's a standard USB charger cord - but it's hardy build and color keeps it from getting mixed up with all my other charging cords.)
on July 21, 2014
Great price and quality. I was first very skeptical with the new brand name but the product does what it describes.I would definitely purchase this again as well as try other products that myCharge makes in the future for my all next future cell phones. This is a Go.
on May 5, 2014
It's really good,I don't worry about my phone death anymore;),thank you for this product,it's very easy to use and carry with u
on April 6, 2015
I bought this at my local target for 29.99 and at first i thought it was great. It would almost fully charge my phone, well until this battery could only give my 55% compared to the Anker portable charger, which I found on here for the same price and has 13000 mAh instead of this 2000mAh weak little battery.
on January 17, 2014
I purchased this device yesterday, under the assumption that I could charge my phone multiple times before needing to recharge the Amp 6000 (due to this battery being so large). Last night I charged this device fully, and tested it this morning.

I let my Samsung Galaxy Nexus battery run down to 17% (I have the default factory, 1850 mAh), then plugged the cell phone into the 1.0 amp USB port on the Amp 6000. After 60 minutes my phone was at 97% battery, so I unplugged the phone. I then pushed the power button to see how much battery was left with the Amp 6000 (it will glow green, yellow, red or blink red depending on how much battery juice is left). The power button glowed RED, which meant 40% or less battery juice was left. I then plugged the Amp 6000 in to charge and the power button was blinking RED, which confirmed the battery status.

So if you purchase this device you will not achieve TWO full charges of your phone (based on an 1850 mAh) battery. Newer cell phones with larger batteries will perform worse than what I achieved.

Suffice it to say i'm pretty disappointed.

UPDATE:
I have now owned the device for 5 days. I charged the battery to full this past Friday (today is Tuesday). I plugged in my Galaxy Nexus this morning (phone battery level at 66%) and let it charge for 20 minutes, which increased my phone battery level to 85%. When I now hold the MyCharge power button 5 seconds, to see what level the battery is, the indicator is RED! How can this thing lose 50-60% of its charge after only 20 minutes of charging my phone (and I only have an e-mail app running, which checks mail once every 15 minutes, and a small weather app). During this 20 minutes I only turned my phone screen on twice, to see the charge level.

This MyCharge device really is crap. Stupid me threw out the box, so hopefully my local retail store will allow me to return it for a refund.
on April 1, 2014
Great product. Small but powerful product. Can easily fit into a pocket so it's there when you need it. Love it.
on November 8, 2014
I have this but it does not charge. I charged it regularly and every time I go to charge my phone, it goes from green to red almost instantly. It chargged my phone for 2 seconds. I didn't purchase it from Amazon but did purchase it from a big box store. Maybe I just have a defective unit.
on August 13, 2015
I have this product and it won't charge one iPhone 6 more then 1/2 a charge. I have a pocket juice max that was given to me used and it will charge my iPad 2 once and my iPhone 6 2 times. The and the pocket juice max is smaller.
review image review image review image