Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 21, 2003
Everything I need is right there with a good level of detail. The special aspects of authorizations in HR are explained on more than 50 pages in this book. Although I'm working for more than 8 years with SAP HR I found some tips and tricks which already saved me a lot of time (and money for our company).
on November 14, 2003
It is very good to have all this key information in one work. Lots of useful technical hints, and no marketing!
The translation (typical of technical books translated from German) is a bit stodgy, and could have done with a bit more native speaker input. Other than that, suggest that any one needing handy reference work should buy this.
on November 13, 2003
The book is a unique book about SAP HR Technology.
The chapter about ESS (Employee Self Service), the area where I work recently, is of great value for my daily work.
Claudio Galantini
Consultant
on May 6, 2004
I found it to be well researched, and the sections are set up in a logical way, so finding specific info is pretty easy. I have been working on sap hr for 3 years, but it's 80% self-taught, on the job... I don't usually buy books to read them cover to cover, I buy books to solve a certain problem or use as a constant reference. This book really helps a person like me, actualy I just used some of techniques the enhancing reports and it worked easily. There lots of additional stuff on 4.7 and also ESS that looks interesting but that I might never use. Either way I'd recommend it if you want the most current book on this SAP HR.
on May 28, 2004
There are not a lot of books on this topic, never mind good books that are recent (ie: not from the 1990's)!! This book has everything going for it: It's good and it's very new. Nice that it still covers the older releases too. Worth buying.
on March 3, 2015
This book can give you not only the SAP HCM functional side but also inside information to the SAP HCM technical side.