5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly.
Slightly larger than the stock bumper, but a good fit none the less. The letters do not stay stuck to the nameplate. Other than that very happy with this.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars great color
I love the color for my grandson but the
fit could be much better. if you don't hold it correctly the bumber starts to come off. At least with the red one that came
with it you had to pry it off. this blue one is very easy for a two year old to take off with no problem.
Where's the protection in that?? :-(
Published 23 months ago by initanurse

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly., March 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars NABI TABLET BUMBER, December 27, 2012
I bought this for my daughter. She likes this. Blue is her favorite color. She also wants a green one too. So looks like I will be buying an additional one pretty soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, December 29, 2012
One of the biggest selling points for the nabi is the bumper and being able to get different colors and personalize it is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement Bumper for Nabi 2, April 23, 2013
This was a gift in my daughter's Easter basket. She had been asking for a new pink bumper since she got the Nabi 2. The quality is better than the original red bumper and she loves the glow in the dark buttons and the name plate. It was well worth the money as it makes the tablet look much better for a girl. The quality of the button is also much better than the original bumper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nabi 2, May 15, 2013
TAMMI MORTON (FRANKLIN, TN, US) - See all my reviews
I bought the wrong size but had great return service on this item. The bumpers are well made and work great when we buy the correct one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool bumper!, June 17, 2013
This review is from: nabi 2 Bumper with Name Plate (Glow-N-Dark) (Personal Computers)
We got this bumper for our 2nd Nabi and it is really cool and glows in the dark. However, instead of it being a light green, it is white. Like all things white, it gets dirty easily. I wish the picture of the product let you know that it was the color when glowing. It is of good quality and durable so I would purchase it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little Bigger than the Original Bumper, December 3, 2012
We love these tablets and had to differ between them for our kids. This bumper is a little bit bigger than the original (red) one that comes with the device. I really enjoy being able to give our children these and not worry about them dropping them.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun fun fun, December 27, 2012
great product for kids. they don't argue about whos is whos. GREAT! color is great also the blue is suttle but it pops

4.0 out of 5 stars Nabi, February 3, 2014
Its a pretty nice table, its hard for my grandson to use, he's 3 1/2 years old. It's a bit difficult for me to use as well. My grandson loves my Ipad much more and keeps asking to play with it and it is so easy for him to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice, January 29, 2014
I purchased this because the three children in our family were getting Nabi's at the same time, so I wanted my son to be able to distinguish his with no fighting. He loves the green, and now its become his favorite color. It was kinda expensive, but I might just list the original red for sale to recoup the price.

nabi 2 Bumper with Name Plate (Glow-N-Dark)
$29.99 $27.15